Suggested Bands For Bloodstock 2004

Bal-Sagoth (UK)
The Enchanted (UK)
Finntroll ... Fintroll & Finntroll (yeah id really like to see Finntroll)
COB (tho thats BIG money)
Annal Nathrahk (will never be seen live)
Frost (now they can be seen live & SHOULD BE!)
Therion

How about Running Wild

Great power metal band, get the crowd really going. The crowd would be filled with bandana's and patches, maybe a few plastic cutlasses, probably a few parrots aswell.

Damn, need a pirate smilie

Headliner on Friday would be a good slot for them

prince_of_darkness54321 said:
i dont no weather megadeth are together or not, can someon tell me, cos im a lil confused bout tht, but ne way if they are they would be kl for 04

wMegadeath are no more. Dave Mustane had some condition with his hands which makes them numb, so he can't play anymore. They officialy disbanded last year.

prince_of_darkness54321 said:
i dont no weather megadeth are together or not, can someon tell me, cos im a lil confused bout tht, but ne way if they are they would be kl for 04
I'm sorry to say it, but Megadeth have played there last show as far as I can see.

Oh and Running Wild. Fuck yeah, they were the best band at Wacken this year. It would be excelent to see them at Bloodstock.

Well, I'm sure Vince is getting tired of me mentioning it now, but Borknagar are an absolute must for 2004. Failing that, Apocalyptica. And Rammstein to headline on the Saturday :) (OK, but at least it's slightly more realistic than Manowar)

Heavy Metal Samurai said:
How about Running Wild

Great power metal band, get the crowd really going. The crowd would be filled with bandana's and patches, maybe a few plastic cutlasses, probably a few parrots aswell.

Damn, need a pirate smilie

Headliner on Friday would be a good slot for them

Oh man, Running Wild would make Saxon look like Rush! Rock n Rolf would make a good compere too! I think Bloodstock needs a compere in the old stylee...

Running Wild Or Rammstein.

That's a no-brainer.

Could we start a petition for Running Wild to play Friday Night : pirate :

Just kidding, we can all dream.

Why not then? Running Wild it is. I clocked their live DVD and they seem to deliver the goods. Also, everyone can feel good about their hair as no one could possibly have a barnett as dodgy as Rock n Rolf.

Have Running Wild ever played in the UK? If they did, it must've been years ago. Time for a return.

I noticed 'Balls to the Wall' being played...How about U.D.O.? He was great at Wacken last time, surprisingly good in fact.

cyberfella said:
I no i keep saying this but......

NAPALM DEATH!!!!

and benediction would be cool

<Sarcasm> ON

We can't have those bands, too diverse, Bloodstock has to stick with True Metal (Power Metal, Opera Metal and Classic Rock)

We don't want arseholes turning up and ruining it

<Sarcasm> Off

Dear Burning Leather,

Re: your comments about how you would like to see Priest & Manowar, but don't think that it will ever happen for B.S.04! Surely the point is, as many of us write in to make sure that it does happen!

Cheers!

Asterix.

DogVomit said:
:zombie:

Are you serious? Rammstein headlined the Docklands Arena not so long back.
...and it wasn't so long ago that Manawar co-headlined Dymano with Metallica! But at least Rammstein are prepared to play in the UK, whereas Joey has said he doesn't intend to come back here again. Seriously, though, I don't think the Assembly Rooms main stage is big enough for Rammstein, and although the music's still excellent, I think they'd lose something without all the pyros.

<Sarcasm> ON

We can't have those bands, too diverse, Bloodstock has to stick with True Metal (Power Metal, Opera Metal and Classic Rock)

We don't want arseholes turning up and ruining it

<Sarcasm> Off

Sarasam still on, anything other than true power metal would make a real pig's arse of the festival.
Sarcasm off.
Let's see some great european death metal acts like Vader and Vomitory,

I'd like to see Vader headline Friday.

Or at least second on the bill after headliner.

Vader are one of the best bands around now or ever. Get at least one or two death metal bands please.

Vader and Immolation get my vote