SunnO)))))))/Boris

alright fuckers, sun0))) Boris Oren Ambarchi (whoever that is) tomorrow night!

1579_Boris1_383.jpg

ear plugs - check
camera - check (they can't tell me if it's verboten)
blackberry - check (nad pm me your phone number and I'll call you :loco: )
water bottle - check
tickets - check
red bull energy drink - check

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lizard said:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaoooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lizard said:
and....coming in july...the Silver Mt. Zion tralalalalalalalalalala band seriously thinking about this one. I'm still rabidly muffed that I didn't go to Mogwai :(

Silver Mount Gayness is like 22937ß273ß4616713975ß13ß times more impressive than Gizmo on a stage. Trust my keen senses.

lizard said:
ear plugs - check
camera - check (they can't tell me if it's verboten)
blackberry - check (nad pm me your phone number and I'll call you :loco: )
water bottle - check
tickets - check
red bull energy drink - check

you forgot rope and/or duct tape for the Watanapping

Ellestin said:
Silver Mount Gayness is like 22937ß273ß4616713975ß13ß times more impressive than Gizmo on a stage. Trust my keen senses.

I'm also considering going, but knowing that the set will be mostly if not all of their drunken campfire reveries shit, I have my doubts...I trust your word that it comes across better on stage, and some of the live stuff I've heard on archive.org supports it.

How come all you fags get all these shows and I live in "Music City" and I get dick?
Ok, so Cryptopsy came here twice last year but THAT'S IT

Dudes right now I am inside the Wexner Centre,very surreal with marble floors and pillars, the kept us out in the lobby for ages and I bonded with some longhairs with indecipherable logos. The bands were late so. Boris isn't going on for another 25 minutes,

Naddd0))), I don't have a boner yet, I'm trying to pace myself as I sit by the coatcheck room and watch the cavalcade of freaks and fauna parade past in a moving mural of black tees and tattoos