Superior 2.0 - preset collection

dropbox is perfect, you may have did something wrong with its links ? Did you actually gave us the right click > DropBox > Copy publik link, and paste here ?

i cant open any of theese presets, i got metal foundry and when i try to open them in my sampleprojs the whole kit fucks up and no samples load, have i messed up the installation or anyone have any idea what i might be doing wrong?

If no samples are loading, you might not have properly set where you want the player to 'find' the samples.

I had this problem a lot. I installed the samples to my external hard drive and would open up Cubase without turning my hard drive on. It was very frustrating until I found out what a dumbass I was. :lol:

Wow..this is a cool thread, never saw it before..Could become EPIC!! now that Im using superior 2.0.. i appreciate the presets!

i cant open any of theese presets, i got metal foundry and when i try to open them in my sampleprojs the whole kit fucks up and no samples load, have i messed up the installation or anyone have any idea what i might be doing wrong?

Make sure the track using the SD plugin is using the Multi x16 instead of Stereo. A lot of presets here were created in Multi x16... if you try and load them in Stereo it won't work. Does that make sense?

I use Logic Pro, when I set the i/o to Superior Drummer there is an option of a Multi 16 track or Stereo.

Yeah, thank you! I only take the "liquorwork". I will receive superior drummer this week but i didn't purchase the metal foundry...
The "superior full kit 5" was uploaded at the beginning of the topic, but all the links are dead!

Anyone have any presets that remotely sound like this:

Struggling to get something that sounds like this :( No matter what I try, I can't get that "in the room" feeling, like a stereo delay almost.

~Rob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure the track using the SD plugin is using the Multi x16 instead of Stereo. A lot of presets here were created in Multi x16... if you try and load them in Stereo it won't work. Does that make sense?

I use Logic Pro, when I set the i/o to Superior Drummer there is an option of a Multi 16 track or Stereo.

I have the same problem that I can't open nearly all of those older samples. I have SD 2 and TMF and use Fruity Loops 8 to open the SD plugin but don't have the option to swap between multi x 16 and stereo. SD itself doesn't have this option, or? Only thing I can do is I can change the output for each instrument after I've loaded a sample into Out 1-16 and BUS 1-16 but when I click on stereo or multichannel nothing happens. I'm doing something wrong, or?

Hey guys..I dunno if this is off topic but..Since we are talking about Superior presets.............Anybody have/or try the "STEVEN SLATE" Superior 2.0 presets? They were supposedly given away at NAMM..then..NEVER talked about again really...-Thanks