survey!!!

Aug 15, 2002
israel
what do you think be the end of the world?
why do you think that one of the reasons it's the right?

A: is the end of the world will be war?

B: is the end of the world will be poisoning from all the factory?

C: is the end of the world will be asteroid that gonna bump into the earth?

D: is the end of the world will be fucking killing virus?

Yup. If the world should indeed end, it would probably be the result of nuclear war, which would lead to a nuclear fallout. An asteroid is pretty unlikely, pollution isn't really that great a threat, and a virus.. well, I doubt that. But why didn't you just make this a poll? :p

Out of the options listed, A is the most probable. Interesting thread, though I believe that before Earth is destroyed, man will find a way to send their filth through-out the galaxy and colonize planets. Kind of like a parasite...

At the rate of the world today all those options could be prominent end to the earth. Only time will really tell whats going to happen with enviromental issues, Not to mention wars and the nuclear equation adding to the demise of the planet, Its just to hard to tell.

What kind of animal, also the human being, can create intenttionally their own self- destruction?????
I don´t know another one...

okay, i think like this....

when the real war will start (and i am talking about the big war of all the world) people will have to make weapon the thing that gonna makr fucking big air pollution like the earth was never feel
the air pollution will be so big that the fucking lethal virus will kill us all, from the humanity until the structure..........
and after few hundreds years big asteroid will make the real end.

Thats about the way I see it, I mean, As long as people arent willing to accept one anothers differences, We will have war, If we continue with our current pollution of green house gases, It will warm the earth further than it has, Then when nuclear war comes, It will add to it tenfold. Theres all these people i see on TV talking about the terraforming of mars for a new home planet because were destroying the earth, But we would just fight over that planet too causing more wars, until ultimately the solar system itself extracts its revenge upon us either by asteroid, Comet, Or the sun beginning to die.

Yeah its pretty damned fucked up:( There is enough prejiduce in the world i think, Will we ever learn?

I think C or D is most probable.

It would have to be one HELL of a war to end humanity. Pollution maybe in the long run...

There have been a number of Near Earth Object misses in the last few years, some by less than a million miles. One, about the distance the moon is from us. I think this is probably the most likely.

That or some kind of genetic experiments on some viruses are much more likely... Not that it's realistic, but the movie "12 Monkeys" could very well happen, it's possible.