Survivor FINAL ROUND

Vote for the song you like the LEAST.

• Still Life: The Moor

Votes: 71 50.7%
  • Blackwater Park: Blackwater Park

Votes: 69 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^Anyone who pefers any DT over PF should have already shot themselves. j.k. lOL!
Oh, come on for fucks sake.....It was just one goddamn song. And no, I don't prefer DT over PF as a whole, just that fucking version of that fucking song.
What's wrong with preferring one cover version instead of the original version?
I guess you all prefer Opeth's version of "Remember Tomorrow" instead of Iron Maiden's original version.
Sorry to disturb you with my preferences, but it's my opinion and yo ucan't change it.

^LOL I'm just kidding man. It's your opinion and your obviously entitled to it, I really don't care just thought I'd flame a little. I did write "j/k" to indicate the joking as well as adding a lOl! to make my post less serious.

I'm not a complete cunt, I'm not going to repeatedly try and shut you down over your opinion on an internet forum. There's already enough people on the internet to do that.

Looks like I won't have to leave till next cd after all. BWP FTW!!!!

Damn... now I have a good reason to attempt suicide, I can't believe these two songs are going to voted to be the best Opeth songs.

Blackwater Park (against my own will) should win because The Moor is just too far from the best song. I can't endure the introduction but that's not the main reason.

Looks like I won't have to leave till next cd after all. BWP FTW!!!!

Shut up, nothing change the fact that BWP isn't the best Opeth song for me. Looks like i've got to shot or hang myself :mad:. This two maybe are in a Top 15 Opeth songs, but to me they're not the best, but i prefer The Moor over Blackwater Park. Anyway, if this is the result of this poll, you win. Im too young to die, yet (at least this account).