Votes: 71 50.7%
  • Blackwater Park: Blackwater Park

Votes: 69 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozzloaf

Art Geek
Jun 14, 2008
This is the FINAL ROUND of the song survivor game that has been running for about a month. This will determine the favorite song out of all of the Opeth songs according to the general public. The winning songs from each album were:

Orchid: In The Mist She Was Standing
Morningrise: To Bid You Farewell
My Arms, Your Hearse: When
Still Life: The Moor
Blackwater Park: Blackwater Park
Damnation: Windowpane
Deliverance: Deliverance
Ghost Reveries: Ghost of Perdition
Watershed: Heir Apparent

VOTE FOR THE SONG THAT YOU LIKE THE LEAST.

Let me just say that it's very interesting that my two favorite songs would be voted as the two finalists!

p.s. Thanks for putting up with me for this game. I know a lot of you hated it.

I see the Moor winning.
I'm going to vote against it because BWP is a better song in my opinion even though the Moor was one of the songs that got me into Opeth.
Kind of nice to see GOP though, not as good as either of these songs IMO.

This is iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :D

Hmmmm........I'm gonna have to vote The Moor though...both phenomenal song's (I love that word) but BWP takes the cake for me.

I actually don't know which to vote for. I think The Moor has the dynamics to take it out. But BWP is so gorgeous. I'm not voting.

i really did not expect blackwater park of all songs to win this, i would have expected something like bleak or the drapery falls to take it easy but it didnt even make it out of its group stage kinda like the czechs LOL. i voted for the moor because i enjoy that big long interlude that everyone else mostly hates, and i think it sounds better than the first 2ish minutes of the moor