Susperia, why are you such a bitter cunt?!?!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
What's troubling you my dear? I kindly would like to know how you function in your day to day life while being filled with so much spite towards your fellow man. It would make sense if you actually held a contemptuous misanthropic outlook towards society, however this is far from the case. You extended your olive branch towards your Connecticut peers in hopes of becoming a social butterfly, but ended up with your wings clipped, your branch splintered, and your mouth doused with testicular transgressions. You're unabashed in your plight for attention. You would draw the moon to your windowsill, if you had a gaff long enough to pull it to your cheek. Yet nobody heeds your call.

Is it somebody else's birthday too? :cry: :cry:

Me, Me, Me I, I , I...nut in your eye, where art thou your guy? Well I don't know, ye fucking ho, so take your show menstrual flow and hit the road.

In all seriousness, I've had enough of your God damn post-pubescent angst and sexual remission!! So if you can not contribute to this forum in an amiable manner, you will leave me no further option but to post the newly acquired compromising candid that Erik Grahn oh so kindly bestowed upon me.

Can somebody say nip slip?!

:eek:

Another 5 bucks says we'll see a painting of it.

:lol::lol::lol:

someone photoshop Jerry's head on this:

Kate_winslet.jpg

I must say, that if I'd have enough money, I'd hire Susperia to paint the covers for my next works...She's a great talent I think!

Unnecessary thread, Jerry. I thought her relationship with RC was looking up, actually. We all post things for attention.

Here's an example, partly in retaliation to seeing that cat whilst shoving barbecue in my mouth.

DSC07154.jpg

DSC07149.jpg