SWALLOW THE SUN-HOPE

jonas part on this album was... TOO good!
it should be brought back where it belongs ;)

talkin about death/doom... i remember a huge fat guy with spikes and stuff came up to us after a gig in 93 and said "ere ok om jag kallar er för black/ doom?" ("is it okay if i call u black/doom?") with a hilarious accent and very serious face expression... we started laughin a bit and answered "yeah sure man, dont worry, its OK, go ahead" and he nodded and walked away very pleased...

oh and btw, im talkin with the slumber guys weekly, i keep forgettin their new name, but at least they're workin on their new album, slowly... and they're yet to find a new deal as well...

Too bad they use that amazingly beautiful part as chorus... It's like four times in that song. A bit too much I think. Incredible parts like that should be scarce, now I think the fun can be off it quite fast...

Anyway, it really made me long to hear a next katatonia album :)

Actually,no :lol: But,yes,if you are asking,I'll be buying original album when it comes out,but I just want to sing along with Jonas,and I don't understand almost single word that he is saying... :cry:

Some words I hear are (or something like it:p):
Your life didn't save me now
When the words undone
Have all been spoken
I wash the blood from my hand
Let him die, silent in cold flowers

Daylight Dies, Slumber, Novembers Doom and Mourning Beloveth are four vastly superior bands pretty much unknown compared to STS

I haven't heard Slumber or Mourning Beloveth, so I won't say anything about them.

I've listened to some albums by Daylight Dies and Novembers Doom, and they both are good bands, but not nowhere near as good as StS. For Example Dismantling Devotion by Daylight Dies was very good at first, but got boring after a few listens.

So in my opinion Swallow the Sun still deserve every bit of recognition they get. The fact that you don't like them just shows bad taste on your behalf ;)