Swano's Crimsom Vs. Black Rose Immortal

Crimson or Black Rose Immortal

• Crimson

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Black Rose Immortal

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
I don't really think that one can compare these two fine pieces of music.
Crimson is much more difficult to analyse and due to its length it might even be more complex.
I prefer crimson, too because of the diversity of themes Dan used and the repetitions of them (even on crimson II). The different types of vocals are great too (Mike did a great job on crimson). Actually I like Crimson I more than Crimson II (seems a bit boring to me and sounds a little bit too "happy" for my taste).

Crimson all the way. Black Rose Immortal is majestic. But Crimson... damn! Crimson II is really starting to click with me now too, and at the moment is all I can listen to (so no doubt affects my judgement)... Dan is the man! I'm kinda fucked at the moment... sorry... Crimson II rocks though :D

In the past 2 days, I have listened to Crimson about 4 times. I find it interestingly wicked, but I dont find it better than Black Rose Immortal. That doesn't mean Crimson sucks by any stretch of means...but in the end, BRI wins out - atleast for me.

Crimson for sure.
But can they be compared ?
Polls like that make you think about stuff that's not really neccessary in the first place.

I voted for "Crimson" as being the better of the two. It's funny that for all of it's ambitious scope and epic sweep, I've always considered "Black Rose Immortal" to be my least favorite song off of MORNINGRISE...