Symphony X and passion

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
You know what's cool about taking over the website and being more in contact with Symphony X fans now? I get to see how passionate a lot of you are about this band. Whether it's through the mailing list, IRC chat, email, etc... I am amazed at the amount of love the fans show towards this band. I guess it fits the music!

Yeah you are right, SymphonyX is a band that can be PROUD of these (*points to herself*) QUALITY FANS it has!!!! ;D hehe
A part from jokes, is really cool that so many people are loyal and passionate about a band that EVEN never came out with shit like "We are the Kings of Progressive Metal!" dressed with fur panties and wielding some plastic sword, like *ehm* someone other did to gather more fans!!! lol!
Waitin for the new damn friggin' awesome ALBUMMMM!!!!!!!!
Knight_

man i'm glad i finally found a syx bulletin board :) i'm one of those passionate fans that you are all talking about :D i'm happy that a band with the talent of symphony x get's some respect and recognition wich they truly deserve and having such great fans oh wait i'm being too melodramatic :D

haha! if you would visit a rhapsody concert, you would know what they mean ;)
Over here in Holland, they do such stuff..it's just part of the deal..they start to wave those plastic swords, it's fun! (especially when that fake-flute-gay came on stage and started to do some playbacking..that was really, really bad..) :heh:
Ah whatever...true art that is created by passion, will be recognised and answered with passion..it's contagious! Symphony x is pure magic!o_O

xxx Iris xxx

lol yes! I think thats the best thing that couldve happened to that dying site, Im so pleased to see a renewed interest once again...lol Im pretty passionate myself (ive been to all the nY/NJ shows) have all the shirts including the symphony x polo shirt hehe..Next to Opeth I cant imagine a band that Im more passionate..AND...becuz I play alot like mike Romeo ( I cop his licks hehehe) Theyve nicknamed me Boney Romeo :p

Hails to the new site and bb! :D

Fur Panties and a plastic sword?!!

I must admit i wasnt really thinkin about Rhapsody when i was posting, anyways the description absolutely fits them too!!!
Anyways, never saw the cover of the Manowar CD "Into Glory Ride"? Well, if not you can satisfy your curiosity here:
http://www.metalkings.de/into_glory_ride.htm
Do you see the first guy on the left? U will see what "fur+plastic sword" means!!! and, well, in the Gods of Metal festival (Italy) where i went past month, there was a guy walking in the stadium dressed like that!!!! LOL!!!! :D
Say that he was not a FAN!!! hahah!!! (and since it was pretty cold, i guess this automatically made him feel like a "true warrior" or something :s )

X-Greets!
Knight_

Originally posted by Knight_
Anyways, never saw the cover of the Manowar CD "Into Glory Ride"? Well, if not...
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: hahaha I really can't stand Manowar... I knew Knight_ was gonna popup that Band here! :yell:

hehehehehehehehe!!! :lol: :devil:

J/K ;)

CIAO CIAO

NegrocK