Symphony X shooting music videos?

I'll state it this way: if you need chicks to make your music video good, your band sucks balls.

Nickelback videos: Chicks.
Call of the Winter Moon: no chicks.

Case closed.

what's all this talk about serpent chicks making out.. serpents = phallic symbol, so by fantasizing sexually about serpents is technically homosexual.. whatever floats your boat boys ;)

p.s. can't wait to see the vid :)

@Silent Realm: Is there a problem with being a Homo sexual? but since serpents are animals wouldn't that make us more of the in love with beastiality type?

And I really think this is by far the best music vid ever... Not!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mL2UsAbI1hg

Nothing wrong with being ghey :p

And FUCK YOU you goddamned french canadian bastard! Now i will have that fucking song stuck in my head all day!!! BAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

And if we're going to play that game, this video is much better ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
serpents = phallic symbol

lol serpents arn't phalic symbols, serpents represent corruption if anything...

course there are those of us who realize that a snake is in fact... are you ready for this? JUST A SNAKE!!!

besides, if it WERE a phallic symbol, then symphony x wrote a song about dicks kissing, so don't get down on me!!!

and to the guy that said only poor bands NEED chicks making out in their videos, that doesn't mean good bands CAN'T HAVE chicks making out!!!

YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT GUYS!!!

ken's right. There are few bands i'd "freak out" when seeing. If i ever met King Diamond, i think i'd jizz my pants. Maybe swallow the sun as well, but those guys are just fucken goofy finns.

You may have already met him but didn't know it because he didn't have his make up on. Someone in Dallas has to go to his house and see if he answers the door with his makeup on. He needs his own reality show on MTV, like meet the barker's and all that crap. It would be awesome to see King in all his garb shopping for groceries.

You may have already met him but didn't know it because he didn't have his make up on. Someone in Dallas has to go to his house and see if he answers the door with his makeup on. He needs his own reality show on MTV, like meet the barker's and all that crap. It would be awesome to see King in all his garb shopping for groceries.

Nah, i'd know king if i saw him. I'm a nerd (in fact, if i remember correctly, you're a big fan yourself eh?) and have seen many photos... can't mistake that 'stache :lol:

Speaking of King, i have an idea for a tattoo... a big back piece that i really want that celebrates both KD and MF, though i think some fans would be like "OMG NOEZ" because it uses artwork from 9 and House of God. It'd still be awesome though.