Symphony X's new dark look

Mike Lepond's massive bald spot on the back of his head that you can't even see anyways? :lol:

That, and I fail to see what's 'dark and new' about the promo photo that's out there to begin with..it's a photo of their faces, wtf is there that could be considered dark or light or anything else? It's just faces..

I think the forum's running low on crap to bicker about so they need to make crap up.. :lol:

I called it 'dark' because:

A. The background
B. Russell looks like he wants to kill someone
C. Romeo looks extra badass
D. Pinnella looks sinister
E. Lepond looks like he REALLY wants to kill someone
F. Rullo looks... well, Rullo doesn't look 'dark' at all

It's just cool to see some new official pics of the band. The last one I remember was back from The Odyssey days:

200511994118900.jpg

To me, Rullo's always looked like Chris Katan, but with massively sexy chest hair.

LMAO :lol: I never saw that until now. No, Jason is better looking (speaking out of fact and not in a gay way).

About the Odyssey picture, the look is perfect to me. Black button down shirts can be classy, but still look bad ass on a metal band. As long as they're not wearing chicken outfits or taking the medieval thing way too literally and wearing tights, I think we have nothing to worry about.

russell looks like a serial killer in #1. in a good way.

band pic #2 is soooooo american thrash metal band. in a good way.

and lepond looks like he's really sad in #3 :( er... in a good way?

man they are getting old.. no offense to them :lol: - just noticing pinella's getting quite grey now.. even though lepond does look sad in the last one, background-wise, thats my fav..