Synchresta

it will be the sonic opposite of alien. it will kill. it will destroy. devin will again prove why he is one of if not the best talent out there. then he will take a much needed break.

Just simply can't wait for it. Anything Devin releases is gonna be kick ass.

i am excited, too. i only hope there is more layering than AE. im not too keen on the 'band effort' idea. i dont know how much the other guys contributed but dev is more than capable of delivering the goods himself. i wanna see more stuff like infinity and physicist and oceam machine. ae seemed too stripped down, although i liked it.

Well Devy told the drummer guy (can't remember his name of the top of my head) to do what he wants on this one, make it more technical so i'm looking forward to that.

It will be awesome. I buy almost anything by anyone that's an album-length song......so it's obviously going to be good. :D

And no matter what it's like, he says he will tour afterwards, so he wins. Yes. I'm happy. ^_^

Accelerated Evolution was actually very similar to Ocean Machine in style but with different production.....or it seemed a bit like that to me.