System of a Down

stonedlamb said:
This thread has some of the funniest shit I've ever read :lol: So much bashing, calling each other gay.......what the fuck is that? Do the mods ever shut down threads here? If I were one, this thread would be history right now!!

Why would you lock it if your finding it so funny? People are obviously enjoying it and you don't have to lock every thread as soon as a bit of name calling goes on.

Nemesis_lxix said:
Key word: Original !

What the hell is original about them ?
The fact that their songs are completely retarded ?
Being stupid is not original !
They're about as original as what I left in the toilet this morning. No two turds are exactly the same, but in the end, they're all still crap.

Why the hell is a SOAD thread getting more attention than Unholy Alliance, Dissection, Baddest Ass Song, Favorite Riff? Are you fucking kidding me?

Well whatever, talk all you want.
Just know, NU METAL BLOWS

Thraxz said:
Bad vocals, bad guitaring, plain annoying wannabe grindcore songwriting, rampant hypocrisy trendy fuck teh gubbmint stance.
Bad vocals?.. Which organ do you use to listen?.. Tankian's vocal is one of the best vocals of this fucking world.
I like them. And I like ethnic stuff in their music. Their guitarist is pretty talanted dude.

~Neurotica said:
Bad vocals?.. Which organ do you use to listen?.. Tankian's vocal is one of the best vocals of this fucking world.
I like them. And I like ethnic stuff in their music. Their guitarist is pretty talanted dude.

I wouldn't say he is that talented but he is unique. I like his style of metal riffs mixed with some punk, reggae style and some armenian traditional folk

Boru said:
I wouldn't say he is that talented but he is unique. I like his style of metal riffs mixed with some punk, reggae style and some armenian traditional folk
He writes songs and music for them, plus he sings lead and back vocal. In "BYOB"s chorus where ppl think its females back vocals - in fact its him singing.

He's a very sloppy average musician. You are a female so the chances of you playing guitar decent are slim to none(no offence!).