System of a Down

They are metal by the way (one of the only good numetal bands).... shouldn't be in a nonmetal forum...

But still, talented for numetal, still a bit repetitive, but just good fun stuff.

SOAD - Brought the Toxicity album, at first not greatly impressed, after a while the grow on you like a disease and you just can't shake it. Really like the CD now. I think the backup singer sucks tho.

There songs are quite technical sounding (whether it is or not, I'm not a musician).

reminds me of molotov:

'so, what styl of music do you guys actually play now??'
'groovy-funky slamcore!'

(Metallica-Oneguitarsoloplayinginbackround) And so it began, another SOAD thread. A thread plagued by those that despised the band for there commercial status, a thread for those that in all their wisdom realised the band's talent. A thread like all the other SOAD threads, bumbling along, growing in size yet never resolving anything. (CueMetallica-Onechorus)

But in the shadows, there lurked a presence, creeping slowly towards them. It was, THE VOICE OF REASON!!!

Voice: "ALL HAIL THE GRAND VOICE OF REASON!!!!!!!! TREMOR AT MINE MIGHT AND COWARD AT MINE POWER!!!!!"

The foolish onlookers quaked and screamed at the might of the almighty, the commanding, the Voice. There minds filled with fear, their hearts filled with ignorance, they expelled the truth that was spoken from their minds. The only defense they had was the uncanny human ability to start hurling abuse and bitch-slapping like the children they longed to be.

Voice: "THOU FOOLISH COWARDS! CAN THOU NOT SEEETH THAT SHOUTING AT THINE FELLOW MEMBERS AND JUST SAYING IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG WITHOUT ANYETH REASONINGETH? CANNOT THOUEST SEEETH BY MATURELY DEBATING AND PROCLAIMING THINE POINTS AND REASONETH CAN THOU TRULY COMETH TO CONCLUSIONS OF CORRECTNESS?? FOOLS!!!!!

But alas, the overwelming anger at being outsmarted and outreasoned swelled and released itself as a hurl of insults and abuse to the voice. The voice had lost the battle and awoke the next day to find he had been hacked.