Tabbing out SyX

@1by4by9: thanx a lot! I think your fingerings are correct or very very close to Romeo's ones!

With my 22-frets Ibanez tit's quite uncomfortable playing that riff so near the bridge, especially for the lower notes, so I came up with my own fingerings that work very well (at least for me)

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/3065/damnationeh5.png

I was curious to know if the original ones were easier to play than mine but I guess they're not :)

thanks again

In the Guitar Chapter video (I watched it again) Romeo plays the first four notes like you do, but on the second time he plays it from the position I wrote in the tablature. Your fingerings seemed very nice. I hadn't thought those kind of fingerings at all.

Since this melody doesn't have any dramatic slides or anything "peculiar" that would bind it to a certain fingerings, it's for everyone to decide how to play it. At least we have now two good suggestions how to do it.

I tabbed out Frontiers on bass just recently and sent it to the webmaster for future posting. I have tabbed it out before (it's on the site), but it has MANY errors and this revision is 99% accurate. I'm also working on tabs for much of The Odyssey (album)... right now every meticulous bass detail is in the works for Inferno, Accolade II and King of Terrors.

By using Transcribe, you can amplify most of the bass lines to hear almost every detail.

At last! I finished the full powertab of Awakenings.. there's basically everything in there,all instruments arranged for guitar , pick strokes, fret positions, a bit of harmonic analysis.

It took me months of work but finally I did it!

The tab is available at powertab.net , of course

I reckon he probably takes time to write a lot of his solos, some of the initial ideas would probably come from improvising, but then I think he'd craft those together into a killer solo... Just my opinion, I'd like to hear MJR's...
The solos are more improv. He said somewhere that he likes to record his solos first take so that the feel doesnt get lost trying to perfect it. He probably just has the theory in the back of his mind.

Great one, Warheart! :)

I wanted to clear some unclear things about the first solo of Of Sins And Shadows. Anyway here's my transcription in various formats:
Code:
              T          T          T                             T          T             T          T          T                             T          T  
      |-------10-----|   |-------10-----|   |------10-----|   |-------10-----|     |-------10------|  |-------10-----|   |------10-----|   |-------10-----|  
      S   S   S  S   S   S   S   S  S   S   S  S   S   S  S   S   S  S   S   S     S   S   S   S   S  S   S   S  S   S   S  S   S   S  S   S   S  S   S   S  
D||----------------------------------------------------------------------------|--15h-18h-20p-18p-15--------------------------------------------------------|
A||----------------------------------------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
F||-------------15h-17h-20p-17p-15----------------------------------15h-17h-20-|---------------------20p-17p-15----------------------------------15h-17h-20-|
C||----------------------------------------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G||--15h-18h-22--------------------22p-18p-15------------15h-18h-22------------|--------------------------------22p-18p-15------------15h-18h-22------------|
D||-------------------------------------------16p-15h-16-----------------------|-------------------------------------------16p-15h-16-----------------------|

T          T          T          T          T                                                            \1/             
   S   S   S   S   S  S   S   S  S   S   S  S   S   S  S   S      E    H         E   E   S   S     Q.       S   S   Q.      S   S   
--15h-18h-20p-18p-15------------22p-18p-15------------23p-18p-|--15S--22b--------L--22--19h-22-|--20~------15h-20p-15------13h-14h-|
--------------------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------|-----------------------------------|
---------------------20p-17p-15------------20p-17p-15---------|--------------------------------|-----------------------------------|
--------------------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------|-----------------------------------|

|---3--|                                                                                        
   S   S   S   S  S   S   S  S   S   S  S  S   S   S   S   S  S     S   S   S  S   S   S  S   S   S  S   S   S   T  T  S  S   S  
--15p-14h-15p-14------------14h-15p-14--------------------------|---------------------------------------------------------------|
-----------------16p-13h-16------------16-13h-16S-10h-13p-10----|---------------------------------------------------------------|
-------------------------------------------------------------11-|-------------11h-12p-11----------------------------------------|
----------------------------------------------------------------|--13p-10h-13------------13p-10h-13p-9h-10h-12p-10p-9-----------|
----------------------------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------11p-8h-11-|
----------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------------------------------------------------|

S   S   T  T  S   S  S  S  S S  S  S S  Q       
------------------------------------------------||
--9h-12p-10p-9----------------------------------||
---------------11p-10p-8-------5p-3p-2----------||
-------------------------11p-8---------4p-3~----||

MIDI-file
Guitar Pro 5 -file

Thanks! There's lots of legato marked, I'm not really sure about which notes are really picked but at least the notes and the timings should be near correct.

Could you please tab out the main riff from INFERNO (unleash the fire), the riff that begins at 0;49 with the pick squeal please thanks you :worship:

inferno.jpg

MJRfan1, you're welcome. Glad to help you out.

Detective Clarence Beauregard, I just wrote that up from my head. I don't have the song tabbed on written format (just in my head) If you have any parts you'd like to see tabbed just ask.