Talk about something!!

I watched the first two seasons of Dexter but lost interest after that. I couldn't take that whiny girlfriend of his anymore.

It gets waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better in season 4 and 5, if you can believe it. I fucking love this show. You can see Walt's gradual metamorphosis in every single stage, just like his cancer.

Yep. Faultless performance by Cranston. The likes of Gustavo Fring and Mike Ehrmantraut are 2 of the coolest characters I've seen in any show.
Good fan vid (seasons 1-5.1):

Breaking Bad and Dexter...one of those series people have been nagging me about forever...which is exactly the reason I never got around to seeing either. The mind is twisted like that I guess.

Heh, I hear ya; the masses are right in this instance though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dexter is awesome, but it got rather annoying towards the end seasons (I am not caught up on the latest season that just recently started)
The little sub-plots drama were boring... Also, I really couldn't stand how they developed Dexter's character to be so smart, and acting intelligently regarding so many things on the show, but when the "plot needed it" his behavior demonstrates some pretty armature behavior which killed me.
Still though, those are minor flaws in a great show overall; I need to catch the last season!

Breaking Bad is FANTASTIC and I can't wait to get to the other seasons because everyone tells me how amazing it is!

Game of Thrones- INCREDIBLE despite the fact that the show is very different than the books. As someone who read the books back in 2004, I am amazed by how much they departed from the real books' story and characters, but still managed to make me like it for being such a great show! Love it!

And Chris: Yes, I love Newsroom! :)

aww reminds me of my Gwen:)

1057344_10201688785080394_1981258684_n.jpg

Bai little buddy, it was a fun time :(