Talked to Barlow yesterday..

i want to buy this album!! dont make it too expensive ;)

They never did make their stuff too expensive ;). Pyramaze albums until now aren't expensive at all.
I guess they could increase the price with a few euro's without scaring fans off. (I know it may be a little more expensive for us, but Pyramaze deserves it in my opinion)

awwww great news :D and only 19 days left!!! :p would it be possible for you to have barlow on your next records? You know in the style of "Poets & Madmen" era of Savatage, Jon Oliva as studio vocalist and Diamond Jinya as touring one.

I can't believe samples are only like 17 days away. This is one of my most highly anticipated albums ever. I started listening to pyramaze when I heard that Matt joined, and I fell in love. I'm sure you guys are going to make a true epic :)

Well, I too started listening to Pyramaze when Matt joined, but since that day I listen to their songs every day... and I still can't get enough :headbang:

My favorite albums were Alive In Athens, Days Of Purgatory and Horror Show (amazing rhythm section) and for almost a year now Melancholy Beast and Bone Carver (even better rythm section :worship:) are on top...

and now? I just can't wait to hear the best heavy metal band with the best voice in metal!

IMMORTAL will surely be an immortal album!!!

PS: I'm also one of those who wish that Matt will do more songs and albums with Pyramaze! Of course it's great Matt is back with Iced Earth but Jon's songwriting is just not as awesome as Michael's.

I also want him to do more albums with pyramaze (and live shows ofc!), but just like pyramaze will be awesome without Lance as vocals, it will still be awesome with the next vocalist.
Michael will keep on making uber songs, and Matt will no longer waste his voice on only shouting at criminals, but also on metal :D

P.S. So, how many days left? :)

I also want him to do more albums with pyramaze (and live shows ofc!), but just like pyramaze will be awesome without Lance as vocals, it will still be awesome with the next vocalist.
Michael will keep on making uber songs, and Matt will no longer waste his voice on only shouting at criminals, but also on metal :D

I agree, Pyramaze will still be great without Lance of Matt! Michael is just an awesome songwriter and I'm sure that they will find a new vocalist with a powerful and emotional voice... though I won't give up hoping Matt will do some more albums!

When I first heard Iced Earth (Colors on Days Of Purgatory, I bought the album 'cause of a good review without knowing any song) I was blown away be Schaffer's riffing and Matt's unbelieveable voice... But when I first heard Pyramaze I knew what I "missed" in Iced Earth: each member in Pyramaze is an absolutely incredible instrumentalist! And when they play, they don't seem to want to impress anyone with their capabilities, they just want to play some real heavy metal!
THANX GUYS FOR YOUR GREAT SONGS AND ATTITUDE!!! Stay metal :headbang:

I agree. Everyone in Pyramaze is extremely talented and when you listen to their music you can tell they're completely commited to making good music. In IE you have much less of that. There are drawbacks when the band is made out of only 1 person (Schaffer), and as much as I do love IE (I think I would have to say that I love both Pyramaze and IE about the same), there are definately areas where Pyramaze have outdone them.
Anyway, IE and Pyramaze are both excellent bands with great music, Jon and Michael are both amazing songwriters, and both bands currently have fantastic vocalists (that strangely sound quite similar :)) and I just can't wait for both releases!

I agree. Everyone in Pyramaze is extremely talented and when you listen to their music you can tell they're completely commited to making good music. In IE you have much less of that. There are drawbacks when the band is made out of only 1 person (Schaffer), and as much as I do love IE (I think I would have to say that I love both Pyramaze and IE about the same), there are definately areas where Pyramaze have outdone them.
Anyway, IE and Pyramaze are both excellent bands with great music, Jon and Michael are both amazing songwriters, and both bands currently have fantastic vocalists (that strangely sound quite similar :)) and I just can't wait for both releases!

You mean Ripper v. Barlow, or Ripper v. Lance?

I see Ripper and Barlow as completely dissimilar.
Ripper and Lance are similar in my opinion.

Well, we all hope so, right? Or is there anyone who doesn't want Matt to do more albums with Pyramaze?

I just do hope that either Matt stays with Pyramaze or Jon starts writing more complex and epic songs again (like Pure Evil, Travel in Stygian, Something Wicked Trilogy)... wait a minute, I hope that both cases will happen! :headbang: Though I know the odds are bad :erk:

But I believe whatever Matt decides to do, Pyramaze will go their way and record great songs and albums for years/decades/centuries :)