Talked to Barlow yesterday..

Centuries is a bit unlikely, but decades is possible.... :)
Anyway, if somehow Matt was to decide to be in both Pyramaze and IE that would be the best outcome of course, but I think if it's either one than IE is probably better, simply because IE without Matt is just not the same. Pyramaze is fucking Pyramaze no matter who'se doing the vocals! :headbang:

Hey Pyrawarriors,

This is really not to tease you guys, just thought i would tell you a little bit
about Matt's vocals -and some of the other stuff. Matt completed the recording last Friday, and it all sounds really awesome. Matt sounds more diverse than I've ever heard him before. Matt and i agreed right from the start that he should use his skills on this album to the max, and therefore you will hear a very multi-faceted vocal performance on Immortal. He has done everything right from very thick and raspy verses to epic choirs. Matt really enjoyed being able to "play" and try different things, and his enthusiasm shows on the album. For the first time we've also made use of a small male choir (three persons) which adds to the diversity. Next Monday the mixing will begin, and i look very much forward to the process. I think we can cut the countdown down to 20 days
:kickass:

:devil:

No more waiting... C'mon, Michael!!!!!!!! :cry:

I'm begging you!!!
:cry:

l_e8d316d4595118ce306d7ac3672b2de5.jpg