Tap Daddy's shots....

spideyjg

Bass Gear Geek
Nov 14, 2005
On the way up I crossed this street about 2 miles from the venue. You can't make shit up like this, nobody would believe you.

TapDaddys001.jpg

Guesting on guitar was Jenny Winter :lol: It was Sara's night for photo's, hers came out out best of the lot.
TapDaddys017.jpg

TapDaddys032.jpg

TapDaddys010.jpg

TapDaddys050.jpg

Of course Heather giving me the F chord again. :loco: Heather has a new amp with cool blue lights in it.
TapDaddys051.jpg

Couple of things here, you can see a decent amount of Heather's Engle amp, a lesson in how to get a mic stand in the shot, and note the sourpuss over on the right.
TapDaddys026.jpg

Sooty has issues man. Won't let me get a shot of Linda lately.
TapDaddys022.jpg

The audience couldn't hear Sara very well so she went out and got up close and personal. Some Bozo nearly moshed into her.
TapDaddys044.jpg

Photo follies...

I so wanted to get all three at once and no shot came out. This was closest but Sara in motion and Heather blocked by a headstock. See over to the right the blue lights? That is Heather's amp. Looks cool sitting back there all lit up.
TapDaddys020.jpg

Maybe I was getting the F chord due to the mic stand. Yep great shot. :rolleyes:
TapDaddys031.jpg

Jim

By any chance, did you stop by "Number 22 Acacia Avenue"?

Nah, I needed to get there early and was running a bit late. The numbering scheme out here I'm pretty sure starts at 100. Mark and I were trying to figure what would be the equivalent. We just figure there may be a Charlotte over there. :loco:

Jim

It would be interesting to see the actual 22 AA... but prolly not the best idea, knowing the type of neighborhood it would be when you consider what it's known for! :oops:

Who knows what it's like now! There are several in London but this is closest one to where Maiden lived - Acacia Ave, Hornchurch, Greater London RM12, United Kingdom. Have a look at it in Google maps.

"If you are ever down on the East End, don't you hestiate to go."

Maiden tells you which section of London that address is at.

Yeah, it does make you wonder if there is a Charlotte who lives at "Number 22! Number 22! Number 22, Acacia Avenue."

You do realise how big the east end of London is?? :lol: There's about 10 in that bit alone!!! The one inHornchurch is the nearest to the area Maiden stayed it. ;)