Tattoos vs Piercings

Sonnenritter

Jul 31, 2002
Appalachia
www.myspace.com
Well, I'm kind of bored so I thought I'd ask. I'm considering both, but what do you think is the best?:confused:

Personally, I think tattoos are much better (if done right). Piercings are alright, but some people take it over-board.

I prefer tats, there can be so much more to them than a chunk of metal.

Great thread..cool to combine the two topics in one place :)

i have a piercing. i think i'll have a tattoo, too. so, whichever is the best, i'll have it :loco:

get both --> should i take away the piercing i already have to get another one? and maybe in the same place? :)

bases covered --> is that an anatomic part of the body you're suggesting to completely cover with a tattoo? :lol:

Originally posted by mourningstar
get both --> should i take away the piercing i already have to get another one? and maybe in the same place? :)

Naah, just go get another one. ;)

bases covered --> is that an anatomic part of the body you're suggesting to completely cover with a tattoo? :lol:

:lol: I don't even want to imagine where a body part called 'the base' might be located.. :lol:

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Naah, just go get another one. ;)
yeah, so that when people want to find me they only have to use a magnet

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
:lol: I don't even want to imagine where a body part called 'the base' might be located.. :lol:
no, no, imagine it and imagine it covered with a huge tattoo. i could go around and say "i'm tattoed till the bottom. and i mean the bottom".