Tattoos

It's an orchid blossom. =/

Like this:
dscf1158tv7.jpg

Oh.... Phewf.
I was guessing...
For a moment I even thought it was an elephant's backside with a piercing in its ass. (that's the way we used to draw elephants when I was like 7, so it has damaged my psychic)... ahemm...
Anyway, I guess, it's just because the tat needs to heal and because it's a photo...

it does appear that the details in the center were exaggerated a bit to resemble a gaping vaginard. but, i would assume such was intended.

so, is wearing pants out of the question til it heals? :loco:

not sure about yours though. it looks like a vag on top of a vag.

Seriously that tattoo is ghastly. I'm just being 100% honest here, don't attack me for my candor. :lol:

Oh.... Phewf.
I was guessing...
F or a moment I even thought it was an elephant's backside with a piercing in its ass.

LOL!

I posted her pendula on another forum to get some unbiased input. Will post results in an hour or so.

A couple responses thus far. (God damn I'm buzzin off of two beers, wtf!!!)

RIA: What does this tattoo look like to you?!

9mm: a flower or
a penis & lungs and a vag

Pooch: I don't know what it looks like or what it's supposed to be, all I know is it's freaking me out!!

dameanone: Clearly it is an Orchid

RIA: Ding ding. But tell me if it couldn't pass as a vag/penis motif or a candid backshot of an Elephant with a prince albert.

dameanone: you know what it could sort of pas for a really fucked up looking mole

:lol:

It's supposed to be reminiscent of a vagina, yes..I mean, it is an orchid. =P
And I find it interesting that the word orchid is Greek for testicles...

I want it to fade, it's too dark right now. Hopefully then it will look lighter and more delicate.

Edit: *way embarassed over the elephant ears* :cry:

What do you guys think about a tattoo like this:

I want a tattoo which is the pearl gates of heaven being over run with vines. The gates would be all rusty and old looking. The point of the tattoo would be that heaven was created, but never used.

I would probably get on my should blade or my chest, like on my pectoral muscle. I think it's a cool concept for a tattoo, or is it incredibly shitty?

EDIT: fucking typos

What do you guys think about a tattoo like this:

I want a tattoo which is the pearl gates of heaven being over run with vines. The gates would be all rusty and old looking. The point of the tattoo would be that heaven was created, but never used.

I would probably get on my should blade or my chest, like on my pectoral muscle. I think it's a cool concept for a tattoo, or is it incredibly shitty?

EDIT: fucking typos

That's pretty tight, but who would you get to create that for you? Like do Tattoo artist have to have a picture of some sort before you go into a parlor or can they create some for you to choose from? Also, any tattoo is good as long as it isn't asian letters (on non-asians) or a tribal tattoo (on non-tribal members).

How about something that circumscribes your upper arm? No one has EVER though of that.