tea or coffee

which do you pref?

• Total voters
breaklose said:
no they have this boss tea on draught, like real mint with actual leaves in it, like the one me mum does. but you wouldnt know since you put gay milk in your tea :erk:
ah no, i love mint tea if its done proper but it always tastes shit here in their gay mint tea bags :erk: ive tried mixing it with green tea to get a good taste. the ould hungarians brew a good mint tea.

you arabs just dont take milk cos you suck it all out of your farm animals while yer shagging them, derty gets o_O

Bambi said:
ah no, i love mint tea if its done proper but it always tastes shit here in their gay mint tea bags :erk: ive tried mixing it with green tea to get a good taste. the ould hungarians brew a good mint tea.

you arabs just dont take milk cos you suck it all out of your farm animals while yer shagging them, derty gets o_O

bah mint tea bags? you must think im stupid. get some water boiling, put some green tea, then put some mint leaves, et voilà, sorted our kid like.

and we got 3 different types of milke, as well as many milkish delights but you wouldnt know westernized cunt :erk:

Something like that. You can imagine how excited I was when I had the opportunity to taste Irish milk. And butter! We haven't had butter for 15 years.

id love lady grey now
love the little blue flowers in it, i use one box every 2 months or something it's so so good, spicey, strong, royal. discover this masterpiece!

wish i'd have mint in this garden but the lemon plant eats it all away. the lemon plant is good for tea too but bit strong for the stomach, tries to clean it too much.