The Coffee and Tea thread

Idk what it is with people liking the taste of unsweetened coffee, because it usually tastes like dirt.

What brand of coffee do you drink? If you say Folders or Maxwell House I'll eslap you. Not because you'd be wrong, but because so you're obviously right but a complete moron for continuing to drink that nasty shit.

much <3 either way

I have been buying jumbo bags of Dunkin Donuts coffee from Sam's Club. Very happy. I brew 14 cups every morning in my

41mB1XUW4iL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

put it in my

41%2BT%2BsDc5uL._SS500_.jpg

and drink it from my

41w2ZVo8tvL._AA300_.jpg

It's not particularly great, but not too expensive. You're better off getting Starbucks whole bean varieties and figuring out which regions you like. It's not even that much more expensive. Do pay attention to labels at the store, since not everyone sells by the pound and you might get a bad deal buying a 12 oz. bag if you aren't paying attention. Also, a decent enough grinder should only be $15 or so, which is well worth it.

oh please, you don't have to "try all kinds of shit". just get the house blend or something else familiar sounding.

Finally got around to trying Spiced Chai... added a little honey. Damn that's some good shit. Takes tea to a whole other level. Also, Peet's Sumatra for my coffee needs.

513BhgWxMlL._SX300_.jpg

I'm still using my Atomic Coffee Machine, had it for about 6 years now. I get up, grind some beans and brew 2 cups worth (one for the wife). I'm not too fussy with beans as long as they're decent. The milk frother works using the pressure from the coffee being made and if used correctly can almost make a cafe quality cappuccino, latte or flat white. I drink one a day to get my brain started and that's it. I've also recently discovered the joy of the travel mug.

DSC07601-400x316.jpg

Tea, on the other hand, I cannot get into. Occasionally I'll drink a ginger & lemon health tea concoction when I'm feeling rubbish, but that's it.

I have to be bored to drink tea.

Hey look. This was me three years ago. Now I drink a lot of tea. I'm even drinking tea right now.

EDIT: And I don't drink coffee anymore. I prefer black tea for caffeine dose and green japanese tea for evenings without beers.

In the summer, my wife and I brew a full pot of coffee, put it in a pitcher, and stick it in the fridge. Beats paying $3 for an iced coffee.

We just use Dunkin grounds; I think they're pretty good.

Dunkin is probably the best thing to use for cold coffee. I just can't do cold coffee without a ton of stuff added, which I don't do. Just stickin w/hot and black (like Jimmy's mama trollolol).

I try not to drink coffee anymore, but replaced it with this awesome ginger pear white tea from Trader Joes. The smell alone is therapeutic.