tea or coffee

which do you pref?

• Total voters
two cups of tea, two cups of coffee, in work on a saturday :erk:

I should qualify for the continentals, cup actually means mug in this instance

tae is here, usually late on saturdays, had 2 mugs of coffee one after the other prior to this, but its tae now so coffee can fuck off until 2moro morning.

using pyramid shaped teabags, allows more water flow around the tae while brewing, means no more bent spoons for me

Bambi said:
two cups of tea, two cups of coffee, in work on a saturday :erk:

I should qualify for the continentals, cup actually means mug in this instance

ya bastad, we're like clockwork us two, or else we're just always drinking tae :tickled: on or off the job

ikeaboy said:
using pyramid shaped teabags, allows more water flow around the tae while brewing, means no more bent spoons for me

Why, do ordinary teabags make you practice Uri Geller style? :confused:

Maqus said:
Why, do ordinary teabags make you practice Uri Geller style? :confused:

though i have pyschic ability i cant bend spoons like he can, ive never even tried, i can make good mugs of tae

the guy who invented the pyramid shaped teabag has a company that does work for us, hes loaded now

now drinking: green tea, stuck in an office alone. bored beyond the fucking belief of mortal man

im old school when it comes to tea bags too steven

just realised i set up a windows 2003 server a few weeks ago and now i cant remember its password. reinstall time :erk:

Bambi said:
the guy who invented the pyramid shaped teabag has a company that does work for us, hes loaded now

now drinking: green tea, stuck in an office alone. bored beyond the fucking belief of mortal man

you serious? the lucky kunt, all over a simple pyramid bag, im gonna make globe shaped tea bags so, mixed with teas from around the world, it should inflate into a ball shape when you add water, now thats my idea, ill give you a perecentage cos youre a loyal drinker of tae ( NOTE: for the greeks, this is my idea so fuck off, its mine rite, no copying yis kunts! )

how many mugs of tae would you need to go around the world in 80 days? i reckon i would need about 560 - 600 mugs of tae

StevenK said:
you dumb fuck
how long was the password?
on win2k you used to be able to change them easy but not anymore
i use proper passwords, both cases, alphanumeric 6 letters +

only a test server but still...:erk: