Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

XzanderX

shut it
valentine_logo.jpg

dont worry, these werent really dates:

this wasnt a date, but there was opposite sex involved so it was like a date, but one time i met this metal guy online and he lived near me so i invited him to go see shadows fall with me and my two best girl friends. we were kindof loud and obnoxious the whole time, and he didnt really say much, and we probably didnt talk to him very much. after we dropped him back home, we were like, "he was nice, he probably thinks we are tools" i hope it was not too uncomfortable an experience...

then there was this other time, that wasnt really a date, where i went out with this freek from my town because we both had motorcycles. we went to a bar and under-age drank and played sloppy pool. then we switched bikes and went to his friends apartment. then he and his friend left me alone with his friends mental case older woman girlfriend for like a half hour.

this wasnt a date, but there was opposite sex involved so it was like a date, but one time i met this metal guy online and he lived near me so i invited him to go see shadows fall with me and my two best girl friends. we were kindof loud and obnoxious the whole time, and he didnt really say much, and we probably didnt talk to him very much. after we dropped him back home, we were like, "he was nice, he probably thinks we are tools" i hope it was not too uncomfortable an experience...

HAHA. I am really starting to like this BigFakeSmile person. :)

Originally posted by BigFakeSmile
dont worry, these werent really dates:

i am willing to bet it didn't bother him at all. :)

dude it gets better. I went to college and forgot about her, then the next year she started as a freshman there. We hooked up a few times, then she told me she was gay, then she slept with a few of my friends. Thats when I stopped talking to her.