WORST Metallica Album

Reload by FAR. I actually liked just about every song on the Load album. No, it's not even close to Master Of Puppets for instance, but I am a fan of Hard Rock which is technically what those songs should be classified as. The next album SHOULD be better than Reload and I am 99% positive it will be...Unless Hetfield starts rapping or some goddamn thing :lol:

Can I vote for all of them?

Well, maybe I'll leave the first two or three alone....

And that S & M fiasco...those boys need to take a few lessons from Rage on how to do it right.

Load, i haven't listened to anything after. i don't really want to either if it's as shitty as everyone says it is.

S&M, who needed a live album with a symphony. I would've done fine with a live album with just Metallica. The last live album was done in 91. I would've been better to hear just them live with the changes in their sound.

I'm surprised by the results. I always tought reload better than load, and at some point it is even good. I heard many times reload was a bit harder than load, and to my opinion, it is.

I don't think garage inc is crap though, disc2 rules being stuff done in the glory days, disc1 have some crap stuff on it but some awesome too (mercyful fate, lover man, sabbra cadabra...)

Anything after the black album is just plain horrible in my opinion. I"m not trying to offend anyone who is still into them. I simply prefer their older stuff mainly before Cliff died. Ride the Lightning & Puppets rule by far.

I believe that is Load than Reload they be a test of the Metallica to reach a greater public.. Certainty is that IF reached a greater public, everything their old fan left it.. And the summit was reached with S&M... the total disaster... :mad: :cry:

First off, everything after Black should be destroyed. Second, I was lifting wiht a few friends and one of them put on S and M,and I said 'This sucks",so my vote goes to SandM.

Load, because that's the album where Metallica died and became a joke.

If I could vote for another, it would be S&M, just because I had to pull over to the side of the road and puke several times listening to local DJs pretending it was the greatest thing since sliced bread when everyone could plainly hear it was shit.

--S

I'm so happy with the results of this poll. I'm glad i didn't imagine that reload was truely awful and boring. At least Load had a few good songs on the first half even if it was lightweight and a big dissapointment.

Reload was just the songs too shit to even make it onto load!

Originally posted by Dodens Grav
I agree. I love Garage Inc. Especially the second disc. I think that's my favorite Metallica album sometimes. It's nice to see their influences, and some songs they did I like better than the originals.
Disc two, yes, because it was their influences, but disc one is for the most part more shit. They even admitted in an interview that they'd never even heard of Turn The Page until Bob Rock suggested they cover it, so it's obviously not a tribute to their influences.