WORST Metallica Album

Originally posted by Goatfire
What's in your opinion the worst Metallica album? I know I shouldn't put there first 5 albums, but I do it anyway. Only one album because so we'll see which one is the MOST HATED 'Tallica album ever. In my opinion the worst Metallica album is S & M :puke:

I don't really see why you think that S&M is their worst.
I mean yeah sure.. they put it out as an "album"... but cmon... it's just a live gig.
They didn't play any new stuff except for No Leaf Clover and Minus Human.

Anyways... Reload is their worst indeed, like most people say.
Allthough The Unforgiven II is a great song, its a fucking pity that they never perform that song live...

Since they were both written at the same time(mostly), I choose Load, which was the first released, but Reload is far worse, but I voted for the one that started that Pop-Rock Bullshit! Metallica:
My Lifes Biggest Disappointment...................:(

First off, I have to say that I cannot understand how one can vote for Ride The Lightning or even the mighty Master Of Puppets. Hellooo, isn't this poll about the guys' worst album?
Anyway - other than most of you I like the black album. It's not as good as the previous four ones but I still think it's a decent disc. But I was really pissed off when Load came out. I swear, I sold it the day I bought it! And as Load is the only one of their crappy albums I ever gave a spin my vote goes for that one.

I can't believe people thought Master of Puppets was the lamest. They should be shot!