Tell you what I like...

Wolfenchild

Dec 1, 2002
.. about Opeth... and that's how everyone had their differing taste and favourite albums and songs. There's no one song that is a "big" song of theirs, and everybody seems to have thier own individual favourites in regards to songs and albums. Very rarely do I see that with a band.

Opeth are almost a genre within a genre themselves. :D

The song thing is common with a lot of metal bands, since most don't release singles. But normally there's one or two albums that are considered the best by the majority of fans. Not with Opeth, though, like you said.

Yeah... I've seen at least five different people claiming they liked this cd or that cd better... for every one of the six cds... and another thing... u might prefer one cd now and in a few weeks u might like another one more... that doesn't happen with any of the other bands I like...

Originally posted by Jeremy
u might prefer one cd now and in a few weeks u might like another one more... that doesn't happen with any of the other bands I like...

It's true.. for a while, Blackwater Park was my favourite and most played CD. But lately, it's Still Life.. who knows, it may be another in a few weeks. I just don't know. I do know, however, that I'm not sick of any of the Opeth albums, which tends to happen.