Terrible Albums By Bands You Love

Here's a list of things that are bad about Demolition

1. The occasional rapped bit
3. Subterfuge

Otherwise, underrated album with a lot of really good songs even if it's a bit overlong. Far better songwriting than nearly any Manilla Road song, for example.

EDIT: Actually, I just got to Subterfuge and this isn't as bad as I remember. The main riff is totally generic alt-rock schlock but the chorus has just the right level of over-emoting to actually work.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Ozzman
Here's a list of things that are bad about Demolition

1. The occasional rapped bit
3. Subterfuge

Otherwise, underrated album with a lot of really good songs even if it's a bit overlong. Far better songwriting than nearly any Manilla Road song, for example.

Definitely better than the songwriting on Painkiller

Definitely better than the songwriting on Painkiller

Sorry, but this is indefensible. Painkiller is brilliant, one of those albums I can love for a long time, take a break from, and then realize there was even more to it than I thought before. Basically a perfect album.

Reactions: CiG
What's bad about it? It's Judas Priest channeling their inner Pantera. Some of the songs sound fine, but given the fact that it's Judas Priest is what makes it awful. Judas Priest doesn't need to write alt-rock ballads with jumpdafuckup riffs and they fucking shouldn't.

I'd rather listen to fucking St. Anger.

What's bad about it? It's Judas Priest channeling their inner Pantera. Some of the songs sound fine, but given the fact that it's Judas Priest is what makes it awful. Judas Priest doesn't need to write alt-rock ballads with jumpdafuckup riffs and they fucking shouldn't.

I'd rather listen to fucking St. Anger.

Jump da fuck up, nigga, what what.

meh.ro4749.jpg