Testament or Megadeth

BUMP!!

I'd say Megadeth, just because of Peace Sells, So Far So Good, Rust in Peace.

So, what does everybody think of The System has Failed? I've listened to samples, overall it sounds good, aside from some cheesy 80s hard rock throwbacks, but sounds way more interesting than anything since Countdown.

I've also bought So Far So Good, after many many years. I don't want the remixes; to me, the originals of Peace Sells and Rust were better. Michael Wagener's mix of So Far is very fucking dated, (the snare drum in Mary Jane is painful) but, that's how it was. Anyway, So Far So Good is a bit haphazard but still great speed metal ca 1988. I will go out on a limb, risk sacrilege and say that I really like Anarchy! That fucker rocks!

I hope Mustaine keeps the Drover brothers and makes a record.

LuvataciousSkull said:
And remember:

The Big 4 was the Big 4 for a reason! :D
Yeah, they got signed to major labels sooner.

Anyway, megadeth's highpoint's are better than testament's, but testament has released more badass material.....no "risks" with them, so testament wins.

Megadeth grew on me a little more since I made this thread, but so has Testament. So once again the trophy goes to Testament.

Anthrax
Testament
Pantera
Megadeth

MetalT

The Law 9:59 said:
They have the greatest catalog in metal.

Yeah, not really. Think of all the other metal bands. Metallica, Anthrax, Testament, Exodus, Overkill, and even Slayer, but it's ok I'm sure you were loaded when you wrote it;)