Testament Record Sales

This nonsens make no sense.

This is for real. The government keeps it quiet because they don't want people to know that Megadeth has outsold legends like The Beatles, Elvis, or Queen. If word got out that they were the best-selling artist of all time, riots would commence. Also learn to spell lol

This is for real. The government keeps it quiet because they don't want people to know that Megadeth has outsold legends like The Beatles, Elvis, or Queen. If word got out that they were the best-selling artist of all time, riots would commence. Also learn to spell lol

I don´t believe you can you provide some proof?

I know how to spell but my keyboard can´t.

I don´t believe you can you provide some proof?

I know how to spell but my keyboard can´t.

Give me your proof and I'll give you mine gladly. Sludgescan doesn't count, That's just claims by people with no actual evidence, by the way why are you using my username from there?

What are you smoking? I´m Neckwrecker95 who the fuck are you?

Well then it's one hell of a coincidence that you have the EXACT same name I do over on Metalsludge. The fact that you just made it today doesn't help either lol. Or the fact that I've had conversations just like this over on Metalsludge under this name.

Well then it's one hell of a coincidence that you have the EXACT same name I do over on Metalsludge. The fact that you just made it today doesn't help either lol. Or the fact that I've had conversations just like this over on Metalsludge under this name.

Who the fuck is Metalsludge don´t know him never even heard of him.

Looks like one of the guys whose nicknames begin with N and end with 95 should take a break from posting in this thread before it goes down the drain :loco:.

Necroshine95, I guess there's no need asking if you got any help on the Metalsludge boards, right? :lol:

Looks like one of the guys whose nicknames begin with N and end with 95 should take a break from posting in this thread before it goes down the drain :loco:.

Necroshine95, I guess there's no need asking if you got any help on the Metalsludge boards, right? :lol:

Lol. Well as you can see by the comments of "Neckwrecker95", those are the people I got to deal with over there. I don't know why they're coming over here though.

I hope my internet is up soon so I can start post again.