Testing LeXtac out!

Sweet stuff! Nice and beefy. Guitars could cut a little more for my liking at times (for a tone test).

The red channel on the real XTC is the sweetest amp to play leads on ever.

I got to ask this tbh. Lots off peeps are posting stuff here like: is this good? I am not sure... should I learn to mix abit more? While in most cases when i press play, the sound almost ripps my small pc-speakers. Sounding even more heavy then alot of released, mixed by pro's and mastered by gods stuff. Is this only mixed? Or also completely mastered? Cause sounds so loud and.... ?

Hey that sound very good! You can really place everytging on place and get 'em sit SOLID and punchy! I could use some tricks from ya :D I've been also testing this lextac and i got blown away first. The thing that it's not so METAL than always is good, i love the gain structure and sound pleasures more :)

check this 20sec clip :p -> http://www.mikseri.net/playsong.php?id=413528

WOW, sounds amazing!! Love those drums! :headbang:

Those guitars have some nasty and annoying high frequencies. The tone is also scooped in a non pleasant way. It becomes fatiguing after a while. I already have heard better tones from you. Anyway I love the composition.:)