Thank God the GOP has its priorities in order

I'm sorry, was that "Freedom Of Speech"??
It looked like some clown bought some lighter fluid and a flag
then went somewhere private and lit it on fire....How's that expressing his 1st Amendment rights??

To fully express his rights he needed to light it up in front of a VFW or an Army base, somewhere where people would be able to view his expression and proceed to do a little expressing of their own....But since that didn't happen and he chose to "Hide and Light".. It looks like another liberal fag trying to impress his YouTube friends with a fire....Not much else to see.

Dr.TEETH said:
look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGAzfZR6gUg

Should freedom of speech be a criminal act?

Devy_Metal said:
Besides, I still don't see how it would be a "mistake."

Ummm...you missed the point, I think. Let me spell it out for you:

You know how guys all act together when their friend is getting married and they all call getting married "the mistake"?

Anyone who has been through a failed marriage would agree with that characterization, I think.

It has nothing to do with being either a "gay" or "straight" marriage...as they are all mistakes in a sense. You are pledging yourself to ONE PERSON...FOREVER.

Man...that's just crazy to me. I've been married twice and I love women too much to be tied to just one.

Although it would seem I'll probably be making "the mistake" myself yet again...I'm a fool, I know.

o_O