Thank you my friends !

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
Here`s my thanking list.. I have so many friends to thank to and I have no idea where to start...
Burak for the kind hospitality.. Stravoula & Chris, Elleni and Greg for coming all the way from Hellas and for the gifts.. it was such a quality time togather !!
Derya and Ipek for coming and hanging around with us... I love you two !!
Jam for coming and talking with us, Nour for sacrificing a whole night of sleeping before a work-day and seeing the band and us !!
Caliban for being such a cool bunch of guys !! (check `em out they are REALLY good!)
Burak`s family for the amazing lunch
The Israeli team - you were fuckign awesome !
Oron for orgenizing the group and taking all the headaches like it was nothing

And most important, The band, whom without their music all of this could only be dreamt of.

I cannot find the words to describe for 4 days I live. We must do it again, do it again, do it again :)

Orphaned Land was fucking GREAT. They were star of festival... I don't say only, everyone says so :)
Our dream came true and, at end, we saw each other... Thanks to Orphaned Land for that they united us... But we must do it again, do it again, do it again. Hey Orphaned Land!!! Please unite us again :)

...with Love

Holy Webland said:
I cannot find the words to describe for 4 days I live. We must do it again, do it again, do it again :)

Orphaned Land was fucking GREAT. They were star of festival... I don't say only, everyone says so :)
Our dream came true and, at end, we saw each other... Thanks to Orphaned Land for that they united us... But we must do it again, do it again, do it again. Hey Orphaned Land!!! Please unite us again :)

...with Love
I totally agree with you Burak!
I LOVVEE YOU ALLL!
hope to see ya soon again:Spin: :headbang: :Spin: :wave:

I Want To Write So Many Things But My Mixed Feelings Confuse Me A Lot....
The One Side Of My Soul Is Sad Because I Miss You All...
And The Other Side Is Flying To The Side That I Call Paradise...
Many Thanks And Love To Everyone :worship:

It was amazing..I can't wait to see Orphaned Land again..!

Thanks for everything;your smiling faces,love,and friendship..and of course the music embracing us...

You guys Rule..!! :worship: :headbang: :worship: :headbang: :worship:

From deep inside my heart and soul i thank everyone that i met and talked with during my staying in Turkey and especially people i met and talked with in RTN festival!!! :worship: :headbang: :wave:
I love and respect each one of you in the same way!!! :worship:
A dream has fullfilled but now another dream had been created...to meet with all of you as soon as possible!!! :hotjump: :headbang: :hotjump: :headbang:
I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Being part of a circle of friendship like that makes me feel...

FUCKIN GREAT!! :hotjump: :hotjump:

Whoaoo!! :hotjump: :Spin: :hotjump:

I'm sure most of the OL members will remember me when they see me cause I and my friends talked to nearly all of them and spent a lot of time with them in the festival area..OrphanedAngel has told me to send a photo of me but I don't know how to or where to post it..A little bit help please,this is my second or third day in the forum and I don't know how to use it well..:)

Slash said:
I'm sure most of the OL members will remember me when they see me cause I and my friends talked to nearly all of them and spent a lot of time with them in the festival area..OrphanedAngel has told me to send a photo of me but I don't know how to or where to post it..A little bit help please,this is my second or third day in the forum and I don't know how to use it well..:)

Well my friend send your picture on the "Photos of you" thread.You must upload your photo in a server so that we can see it.

The festival was amazing! It was such a pleasure seeing you all again and meeting all the new guys, from Greece and from Turkey! I hope we will do this again as soon as possible so I would be able to meet all of you again. LOVE to everyone from me.

you guys you were fuckin great...i've already missed ur smiLing faces and warm friendship.u probably remeber me and the friends of mine[like slash] were with u most of the fest time...
be hard guys and go on rocking.... :headbang:

A dream came true
and we embraced orphaned land with love
thanks to RTN promoters, everyone that has e-mailed to bring orphaned land, ORPHANED LAND and everyone sharing the same soul with me
A wonderfull day it was
by the way
lets do it again:))

It was really great meeting you too brother Matti along with all members in divine OL and everybody being in RTN!!! Love and peace to everybody!!!:worship:

btw, Matti this is a great tongue piercing you have my man but how can you eat with that piece of metal nailed through your tongue!!!???:yow: :)

Welcome Electra And Emirullah :wave:
Hope that the nice time we had all together at the RTN festival will continue in this forum!!! :Spin:

I Like Personally Send My Thanks To : Cem, For Sending Us The Tickets And For The Time He Spend With Us , To Show Us The Places In Istanbul And Because He Is So Very Kind Thanx For All My Friend :Spin:
I WANT ALSO TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MEET ON THE FEST, FOLKLORE,SACRILEGE, UNCONSCIOUS, HOLY WEBLAND, DERYA AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO WAS THERE (SORRY IF I FORGOT SOMEONE). YOU ARE ALL SO GREAT THE FRIENDS FROM TURKEY AND ISRAEL.NATIONS UNITE. :wave: