Thank you Roadrunner...

Thank you RR, please make a funny video of "The Baying Of The Hounds" with the whole Opeth crew being chased by deadly badgers in a misty forest mountain area while passing through a moor with dead birds, a life guard and bass's face pasted on all the other band members!

Opethian666 said:
Thank you RR, please make a funny video of "The Baying Of The Hounds" with the whole Opeth crew being chased by deadly badgers in a misty forest mountain area while passing through a moor with dead birds, a life guard and bass's face pasted on all the other band members!

you forogot the "BEST made tacos of teh earth..,.till you pour teh peas"....hahahaa...........PEAC EOUT

you forogot the "BEST made tacos of teh earth..,.till you pour teh peas"....hahahaa...........PEAC EOUT

Ah of course, that would be a great way to end the video, and a good change from a girl eating toilet.
I do have a dilemma though, should they use regular badgers or the ones with the rotating penises that BloodyScalpel created?

Dreadful said:
I'm sorry I upset you. Don't let my opinions anger you.

I don't care what your opinion is. It was the fact that you just decided to bash a band on a thread that wasn't intended for bashing and/or about that certain band. If you don't like Satyricon, good for you, but stop wasting your time trying to spread your opinion about a band as if people are actually interested. You obviously want people to notice you or else you wouldn't have just flammed that band for no reason.

affinityband said:
*ahem* Well if you had read the post thoughtfully you would realise that it was a very well constructed criticism. Dont jump to silly judgements like that. It was an Opinion, and a well put one too( I do love satyricon though ). Its pretty predicatable that your gunna go crazy at this post, Seeing as you went over the top on a post that was not even directed at you. Go ahead.:rolleyes:

Duuurrrr yer so smurt!

Originally Posted by Amarantus
I don't care what your opinion is. It was the fact that you just decided to bash a band on a thread that wasn't intended for bashing and/or about that certain band. If you don't like Satyricon, good for you, but stop wasting your time trying to spread your opinion about a band as if people are actually interested. You obviously want people to notice you or else you wouldn't have just flammed that band for no reason.

Calm the Fuck down.
You are sounding like a dick, and you don't want people thinking you're a dick on this forum, because they hold it over your head forever.
If you do like Satyricon them that's fine, but don't bash someone because they are giving their opinion on a band, which is different from yours.

Originally Poste by Dreadful
Satyricon will never be that successful of a band, because they're not that captivating...they're only cool to mention whilst name dropping black metal bands. First few records were good in style, but mostly boring.

This doesn't sound like bashing to me.

Amarantus said:

WOah there charlotte, dont get your pantys in a twist over something you yourself are doing to a person instead of a band. Get off your throne and leave.

NineFeetUnderground said:
well, i definitely think satyricon serves more of a purpose than simply being name dropped. the first 3 albums are definitely important releases for the genre, and quite good imo. the last few however id agree that theyre simply "ok" and something id most likely play at a metal party or whatnot. however satyr himself does indeed own one of the more important black metal labels, which houses some of the most important bands in the genre, so even if satyricon has gone downhill, i certainly respect and appreciate his contribution to the genre overall.

whats a metal party? is there such a thing really?

Dreadful said:
Satyricon will never be that successful of a band, because they're not that captivating...they're only cool to mention whilst name dropping black metal bands. First few records were good in style, but mostly boring.

If you're judging by profits and commercial success, then of course Satyricon aren't successful, they're a black metal band (to state the fucking obvious). But within the boundaries of black metal, Satyricon is about as successful as it gets. You can't argue with either of those points. Aside from the fact that Pantera are kinda crap, it's not every day you see such a popular metal band taking a black metal band like Satyricon on a huge tour.

The comment of "good in style but mostly boring" is rather contradictory too... whilst Satyricon don't do anything really "out there", so to speak, for the most part they've had somewhat of a distinctive style. They don't sound like they're ripping anyone off, IMHO.

I bet Opeth will be dropped from the label when one of the members comes out of the closet.

This has happened to one RR band already.
Which one?

(5 points)

NeverIsForever said:
Not particularly. If I don't like a band, I just avoid listening to their music.

^^^ Hence why we don't listen to a lot of music on that label :lol:

Opethian666 said:
Why not? Not even when they're rotating? :erk:

how bout some Sun birds leaving the dark recess while they are being chased by deadly badgers with rotating No penises...!!!!.......i like that..!!!.....PEAC EOUT

how bout some Sun birds leaving the dark recess while they are being chased by deadly badgers with rotating No penises...!!!!.......i like that..!!!.....PEAC EOUT

That's deep man! ...PEAC EOUT!