Thanks for coming in here Wheezer !!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Wheezer aka Brent (if this weren't a reasonably exclusive board I wouldn't state your real name nor the fact you are gay) is an old friend of mine who I invited here and he has posted more in two days than I have in a week. I feel bad. Time for Bryant to crank back up I suppose. :loco:
BTW, his name IS Brent, but he isn't gay, just bi. :D He has a really cute butt too, I might add.

Bryant

Hawk said:
ROTFLMAO!!! :lol:

Yea he is a pretty cool dude. I might have to see him to decide just how pretty he is... :tickled:

Don't bother Hawk !! He is only about 25% better looking than I. In other words, buzzards draw numbers on who gets to pick at him last.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Don't bother Hawk !! He is only about 25% better looking than I. In other words, buzzards draw numbers on who gets to pick at him last.

Bryant

Fuck you both! Wait, I wanna rephrase that.........

You can both kiss my ass! Wait, I wanna rephrase that.........

Damn! It's so hard to come up with a comeback when you've been called gay.

Wheezer said:
You can both kiss my ass! Wait, I wanna rephrase that.........

The ass that Bryant says is cute? o_O

madcheese9377 said:
I tried to invite my lesbian best-friend here but she is lazy and doesn't really care.Wouldn't even pose for pictures...bastard! :bah:

Does she like short bald guys? :hotjump:

Wyvern said:
The ass that Bryant says is cute? o_O

No that would be this one.....
Brybutt.jpg

Bryant

Ofr course I was picking on the Wheez, but the welcome stands. I've known the guy for many years on usenet as well as hung with him some during PP USA. Brent's a pretty good guy despite being a Broncos fan. ^___^

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ofr course I was picking on the Wheez, but the welcome stands.
Bryant

And the Wheez can take it. ;) If soomeone gets a laugh at my expense it's no less valuable.

Bryant said:
I've known the guy for many years on usenet as well as hung with him some during PP USA. Brent's a pretty good guy despite being a Broncos fan. ^___^

Bryant

Better than being a Steelers fan. o_O I'm going to see my Broncs today at a fan fair in Denver. Hopefully this year I won't say anything to piss off Jake Plummer. Two years ago at the fan fair I thought he was gonna kick my ass. Either him or security. I hightailed it as soon as I could.

Wheezer said:
And the Wheez can take it. ;) If soomeone gets a laugh at my expense it's no less valuable.

Better than being a Steelers fan. o_O I'm going to see my Broncs today at a fan fair in Denver. Hopefully this year I won't say anything to piss off Jake Plummer. Two years ago at the fan fair I thought he was gonna kick my ass. Either him or security. I hightailed it as soon as I could.

Plummer is like Aaron Brooks, Warren Moon and Dave Krieg. When they get hot, the Wrath of God couldn't slow them down, but when they get cold, I can play QB as well as them. Plummer actually could get hot at the right time if Denver has a good running game and strong defense. His play-making skills aren't questionable, just his consistancy.

Bryant