That tournament in Germany

ruud3166 said:
Dont be a dick all your life!

peter%20crouch.JPG

Do the Crouchy!

Hehehe.... Actually I did that dance the other week at indoor soccer :)

have you seen tho that crouch has said thats it for the robot, its not coming out again unless he scores in the final........ apparently he wants to be taken more seriously.....hahaha

Jockthrax said:
Ruud why do you have to go into every thread and insult people?

Because they mostly talk bollocks! and it mostly means I like them.

That was a friendly rib my sensative friend, as the recipient well knows.

Now shut up and do the Crouchy.

I admit I don't know shit about football/soccer, but from the matches I've followed on the Yahoo! webcasts, seems like the refs are yellow-card happy. On Monday I think it was, they gave out something like 17 yellow cards in all three matches. Am I off-base in thinking the refs are a little quick on that card trigger?

yeah they are very card happy this lot, fifa have stuck a few more rules in, so sort of lunging challenge gets a card now, two footed or not.........dammit what game was i watching where some russian dude was dishing them out like biscuits..... oh you want one do you?

my fave card so far, was the guy who quite literally asked for a card and got one ....classy. whats up with my memory today?

Do you mind the time when Gazza was playing for Rangers and the ref had dropped his yellow card trying to put that and his notepad back into his pocket and Gazza picked it up and held it up to him in a jovial gesture of "booking" him? And the ref turned around and booked him for his cheek??

I'm a tim but I still found that a bit mad!!!

ruud3166 said:
Because they mostly talk bollocks! and it mostly means I like them.

That was a friendly rib my sensative friend, as the recipient well knows.

Now shut up and do the Crouchy.

I can't stop doing it man. It's your fault :headbang:

DO THE ROBOT
DO THE CROUCH!!!

Screw headbanging... the Crouch Robot is in now!

ruud3166 said:
I'm doin the Crouchy!

Go England!!!!!!!!!!!

Go soccer Roooooooooooo's Boing boing.

Rooney playing by the looks of it. Good luck.

We play those easy beats, Brazil... who the hell are brazil?
Hehehe.

another pretty stinky performance, but at least the last ten minutes were good, and a cracking goal from gerrard.....2 wins, not playing well, i'll take it tho

just gotta hope england pull some fluidity from somewhere for the next game, sweden's gonna be tough if we play like we did today

Gotta hand it to Trinidad and Tobago - to keep England off the board for most of the game isn't easy, even if (as other people have said) England wasn't playing their best today.

Amazing - I admit I know next to nothing about soccer/football, yet I'm getting sucked into this like it's crack. (Now, all we need are a few fistfights like in hockey.)

was gutted for trinidad, but a goal was coming. From a scotsmans point of view if there ever was a reason to dislike england it is clive tyldsely. That guy makes my blood boil

England has looked very mediocre against mediocre opposition. Fortunately for them, Sweden isn't playing any better, so England should top the group. But I don't see them going far after that. The way they're playing, they'll get pummelled once they play a half-decent opponent.

nafnikufesin said:
England has looked very mediocre against mediocre opposition. Fortunately for them, Sweden isn't playing any better, so England should top the group. But I don't see them going far after that. The way they're playing, they'll get pummelled once they play a half-decent opponent.

The Azzurri play the USA on Saturday - expect another landslide win.

USA caught a few teams off guard last time around, but are way over-hyped this time (5th in the world? How do they come up with these wonky ratings?) and will be taken seriously (and therefore, have their butts handed to them on a platter).

Czechs vs. Italy will determine 1st-2nd in the group, and who gets to avoid Brazil in the first round of the knock-out phase.

nafnikufesin said:
USA caught a few teams off guard last time around, but are way over-hyped this time (5th in the world? How do they come up with these wonky ratings?) and will be taken seriously (and therefore, have their butts handed to them on a platter).

Czechs vs. Italy will determine 1st-2nd in the group, and who gets to avoid Brazil in the first round of the knock-out phase.

Yup I agree. Wouldn't be surprised if Italy & the Czechs will be happy to play for a draw mind you.

Scary to think that should Australia make it to the 2nd round we will face either of these teams.

ruud3166 said:
I'm doin the Crouchy!

Go England!!!!!!!!!!!

Go soccer Roooooooooooo's Boing boing.

Prime Minister Tony Blair has vowed to do the Peter Crouch robotic dance if England manage to win the World Cup.

206a719ba11fa0e6cb1ffc3dc4424d2a,5,1.jpg

Yep we were all doing this.

Do the crouchy.

Good luck against Brazil Soccer Roo's. If your defence wasn't so pants I'd give you 5/1 but I think 50/1 is fairer.

Good luck any way.

W_SoccerRoo.jpg

yeah i am looking forward to the weekends games....... some gooduns coming up, defo good luck to the aussies against brazil and the usa against italy, should be two good , pretty open games, as long as the teams play to their potentials..........