The 17th is canceled at the Riverdale. Why?

The reason why is there always some fucking asshole trying to under cut metal shows by putting off an all ages show on the same day and some first hand information by a loyal source has told me theres another All ages show at the Curling Club. I'm changing the date of the show. I'll let you know when. This fucking ridiculous, can't fucking people give the punk shows a GodDamn break. Talk about over saturating the scene. Don't worry Folks you'll get your METAL show. Lord Death has spoken.....

Thats fucking terrible, i don't see why all these goddamn fucking punk shows have to happen every single week. The same damn bands play all the time, and i doubt they have new material for each show. I'm sorry if anyone in any of the punk bands read this and get pissed off , but this is ridiculous. Give the fans of your music a break so they can't build up a want for it again.

The Metal show might have to be moved to February now for the better, because later on in January all the jr high and high schools have exams, which would hinder the ammount of people coming to the show.

that fucking suckssss. I forgot all about that considering I don't go to Junior High. This fucking Sucks. I hope the punkers do get pissed. I'm sick of our shows being undercut by that scene in particular. Not the bands but the organizers. The bands just play for the show organizers. Nothing against the punk/hardcore bands. Some of them were suppose to play our show. We'll see what happens in the next little while for the metal show.