The amount of immaturity on this board is ridiculous...

Oh, you came to conclusion that it's hard to survive as an (in case of the majority - quasi) intelectual here??? :err: Come to terms with it, accept it, and the world we be the place that it always was, is and will be. I needed 10 years of hysterical despising to finally smoke the pipe of peace with the theater of tragedy. So what?! Life is a tragedy itself, and us being born... Every time one more spice to season the meal. Relax. Instead of peace - apathy.

Task-specific apathy, sure. But general apathy is its own victimization. Suffering for the right reason, that's a beautiful thing. Not to play martyr, but to keep some fire of life burning. Razor-sharp agonies are what makes life feel alive, and it's better to bleed and ache than to drift on the dead-seas of medicrity and apathy.

The sweet suffering...

"Suffering for the right reason, that's a beautiful thing."

Living itself is that right reason. How beautiful it is.... Apathy comes alone, as a consequence, it's not wanted/needed/invited... We can't decide, at least I can't.

When I wrote apathy up there, it was instead of Y- peace sign... It's easier to survive when you're aware...

just when you thought that intelligent conversation was dead.... maybe we dont feel like being intelligent after many hours of work and school a day or week, and we can unwind here.... youve short-circuited your cerebral cortex

You want to be taken advantaged of hey, like all metal chicks...hhahaah. With a bit of metal thrown in....

ÀrkanA You are a hottie....

what is going on here? stay around, we are going to have a party babez....

Originally posted by lizard
hey ArkanA...I might offer some words of advice although I'm sure you're wise enough, DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT reveal your home address or a couple of these guys may show up at your door at 3:00 a.m. with a half drunk bottle of jaegermeister, a copy of Dead Heart in a Dead World, and a bucket of fried chicken:lol: :lol:

Why, why, WHY hasn't that happened to me yet?