The amount of immaturity on this board is ridiculous...

Immaturity???.... I think we have already come through this, right, guys? Maybe nemesis II should just go and read a bit more before he/she actually starts speaking.... :rolleyes:

Well, I don't know why all you people get offended when someone calls you immature and everything... Maturity probably means something different to everybody, but the way I see it, if you wanna be mature, you gotta start being responsible, get a "good" job to please society, start caring about other people's feelings, find yourself a good woman, a nice house and settle down, have a few kids, get them a dog to keep them company, start caring about what clothes you wear, quit the excessive drinking, stop experimenting with weird chemicals, and basically stop doing anything you previously considered fun cause what will happen if you get arrested or die or something?
That's my definition of maturity, although some of you may not see it that way, so I must admit I like being an immature asshole and I'm happy to say I'll always remain one.

Originally posted by Guerrilla
Well, I don't know why all you people get offended when someone calls you immature and everything... Maturity probably means something different to everybody, but the way I see it, if you wanna be mature, you gotta start being responsible, get a "good" job to please society, start caring about other people's feelings, find yourself a good woman, a nice house and settle down, have a few kids, get them a dog to keep them company, start caring about what clothes you wear, quit the excessive drinking, stop experimenting with weird chemicals, and basically stop doing anything you previously considered fun cause what will happen if you get arrested or die or something?
That's my definition of maturity, although some of you may not see it that way, so I must admit I like being an immature asshole and I'm happy to say I'll always remain one.

I tell you why everyone got offended by being called immature... 'Cause whenever they say you're are immature, they don't think that you don't have your own house and you didn't stop drinking but they are talking about your mind, your brain, your view and opinion on different things. And every one of us who happens to think a bit more about his/her brain capacity than zero doesn't like to be called immature.... Not at all. Or at least this is how I think about/see it.

Originally posted by Troyanasy
Hey Neverlady
How is the new scenery?
Have you checked any shows there yet ?
And good point you just made.

Stay Beautifull
Troy, scenery is lovely!! :) The first show will be In Flames-Pain-Soilwork November 2nd here... Can't wait! I'll be back to Stockholm November 1st from my two-week-long holiday in Hungary. Miss my parents.... :cry:

And I'm happy you agree with me on the immaturity thing. :)

How's your day so far? :)

Originally posted by Karmic
heh. in flames-soilwork-pain are coming here too.... :D
...And since I'm gonna be in Hungary for two weeks, I will go and see this tour in Vienna as well... :) Can't wait to see Pain live again!!!

Originally posted by Karmic
heheheh.... your a big pain fan i see.
Actually I am a bigger In Flames fan but I also like very much Pain and Soilwork. So this is a perfect tour-line-up for me. :)

famousamos and neal I think it's called STATUTORY RAPE
Why, why, WHY do you have to be 14 years old?