The Animation Appreciation Thread

As I was browsing the Disney+ catalog looking for reasons to renew next month and I came across that Clone Wars series. Might actually check it out now, especially since the person who said it sucked and that I shouldn't check it out was that absolutely worthless faggot Talos of Omni.

As I was browsing the Disney+ catalog looking for reasons to renew next month and I came across that Clone Wars series. Might actually check it out now, especially since the person who said it sucked and that I shouldn't check it out was that absolutely worthless faggot Talos of Omni.

Sure, give it a shot. I haven't seen it but it comes highly recommended by this guy "Elric of Melniboné".

Love Death and Robots was confirmed for a second season, regrettably at the shunning of Mindhunter for now, but definitely not the worst trade deal in history ever.

TODD MCFARLANE REPORTEDLY WORKING ON TWO ANIMATED SPAWN SHOWS FOR KIDS AND ADULTS

I remember they released the animated HBO series in two different versions on VHS and DVD back in the day just like the R and PG-13 cuts of the live-action movie. This might work. Tales from the Crypt was an extremely adult oriented show that got a cool animated kids spin-off. Same with Toxic Crusaders. Who the fuck ever thought The Toxic Avenger would get an animated show?

TODD MCFARLANE REPORTEDLY WORKING ON TWO ANIMATED SPAWN SHOWS FOR KIDS AND ADULTS

I remember they released the animated HBO series in two different versions on VHS and DVD back in the day just like the R and PG-13 cuts of the live-action movie. This might work. Tales from the Crypt was an extremely adult oriented show that got a cool animated kids spin-off. Same with Toxic Crusaders. Who the fuck ever thought The Toxic Avenger would get an animated show?
new spawn stuff, woo-hoo

tenor.gif