The annual "Funny things overheard a progpower" thread

"This drink is 95% vodka. If I drink this, I will die."

About same drink

"A friend bought this for me... well I thought they were my friend, now I'm not sure"

That was hilarious - same drink

"This is vodka and redbull, THIS is vodka, vodka,vodka,vodka,vodka,vodka and redbull"

Uh yeeeeaaaah, that was my fault. It turned into the dirty slut of Prog Power Drinks. We passed that sucka around to EEEVERYONE, here try this, HAHAHA here, try this, HAHAHA here try this HAHAHA just watching everyone's faces as they reel back in vodka-poisoning suprise! Thank you Amelia for making the greatest drink evaaar!!111!1!

Annie during her drunken Wednesday night sleep walking episode:

"GUYS SERIOUSLY! You are SOOO immature, Claus! THIS IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL!"

And she was totally right. Claus is immature and unprofessional. :X sometimes. :D

My addition, compliments of Riverside:

"I am not here."
"If you're not here, are you there?"
"No"
"Did you go poof?"
"Yes, I poofed."

yeah... sometimes I wish I'd go poof

Not exactly AT ProgPower but on the way back, we hit a Hardees.. and our server came up with this one...

"Hey she want American cheese on this not Swish"

Another one, in one of my great conversations with Mr. Zak Stevens...

"You know, this town is full of the Peachtree Streets because Georgia thinks they're the peach state. The truth is, they know NOTHING about peaches!!! Our peaches in South Carolina are much better, so much more taste! REAL PEACHES!"

Everyone at progpower should have at least a 10 minute conversation with Zak after a couple of beers to get the full effect of his amazing one-of-a-kind speeches. They are freakin' priceless !!! I always walk up to him every year and say hello just to get him to start chatting. :devil:

Everyone at progpower should have at least a 10 minute conversation with Zak after a couple of beers to get the full effect of his amazing one-of-a-kind speeches. They are freakin' priceless !!! I always walk up to him every year and say hello just to get him to start chatting. :devil:

Agreed. we started talking about all of his musical projects and I ended up learning all about his cholesterol, his mom's cooking and I think he even invited me and my boys up to spend the night at his folks place when he plays in Columbia, SC. He's a great guy...

haaaaaaaa.... Tess, you need to tell the WHOLE story behind it!!! :lol: Now that was classic! :lol:

Oh, and I didn't respond to your post about the margaritas.... You are soooo welcome!!!!! Glad I contribute to the drunky weekend!!! :)

Wish I could have spent more time with you guys...:cry: It went by sooo fast and I was so tired this year. Don't know why... I was totally rested up and ready to roll for the weekend... surely it can't be old age setting in, can it???? :rolleyes:

Yeah, last year's discourse was how high fructose corn syrup is evil.
Ha Ha!

Yeah, last year's discourse was how high fructose corn syrup is evil.
Ha Ha!

O man, for me last year he couldn't get over the color of my hair. He talked about it for like at least 5 minutes straight on how there should be more red headed women.
Then this year he told my friend he wanted to see her in a bikini :headbang: I died that night. I love hearing that guy talk. LOVE IT!