The -- Ask a Question -- Game

A book by my favourite author from the supermarket that I thought I hadn't read yet, because I didn't have enough money to buy it before now. I looked at the back and realised I'd actually already read the book when I took it out from the library a few weeks ago.

What is your second favourite (material) possession?

tough one.

Either my cello or my camera, but I think I´ll go for my cello ;)

What´s the job you liked doing the most so far?

I like the job I have now (software engineer).

Do you have at least half the skills your grandfather/grandmother has (or used to have)?

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Oh well, my grandmothers used to be an accountant, respectively a teacher, and my grandpas, an academician in Turkic history and a barber. I can't into maths, I can't into children, I can't into history, unless it's French history between 1314 and 1350 after reading a NOVEL, and I suppose I could try my shaving/hairdressing skills on you o_O

Which of the following two do you think is a sillier "preoccupation" for women: carpets or curtains?

I am not sure . . . . carpets and curtains are pretty much interchangeable to me . . . . I'll pick curtains though.

How long before Jussi shaves his moustache?

cheers,

Actually I know someone who doesn´t like pizza *laughing* I have no clue though why that person doesn´t like it XD

A food that you hated as a child but now love?

Loderunner

Do you remember the time when there were no internet tough guys out there?

cheers,

You mean, when guys like me were little kids who rarely used computors except for playing Star Craft and Diablo? And when I was still listening to Green Day for some weirdass reason? Yeah...I remember :) :fu:

What is your favorite aspect of humanity?

You kind of just answer the previous question and then ask another question for the next poster to answer. :)
So, since there wasn't really a question for me to answer, I'll leave a new question:

Does your allegiance lie with PlayStation, or Xbox?

I have not gotten to play an Xbox before. So I don't know; I do love PlayStation though. But the last time I played a PlayStation was in the Age of PS2, quite a while before the advent of PS3. :)

Are you a NINJA or a pirate?