The "Ask CK and Fetzer" Thread. Two for one!

Why the fuck do you bother with all this ":kickass:" and goat shit?

It's not funny, you almost got banned for it once. Only you and you're little band of interfriends seem to get off on this childish bollocks.

"LOL UR A MONKEY"

"LOL I AM"

"LOL"

"LOL"

"LOL

"GOAT"

"LOLOLOLOLOL UR SO FUNNEH"

:rolleyes:

^True.

Double question today:
-Why does Spain suck so much when it comes to metal (shows, bands, etc...)?
-Is Nailed To The Cross an enough well known song to end up a death/thrash gig with it?

-Why does Spain suck so much when it comes to metal (shows, bands, etc...)?
Age of concent laws got people's minds elsewhere if you know what I mean.
-Is Nailed To The Cross an enough well known song to end up a death/thrash gig with it?
well I kind of is, but playing well and putting on a great show for the crowd will definitely matter most.:kickass:

It's not funny, you almost got banned for it once. Only you and you're little band of interfriends seem to get off on this childish bollocks.

"LOL UR A MONKEY"

"LOL I AM"

"LOL"

"LOL"

"LOL

"GOAT"

:lol: worst thing is... this is true.

It's the new reign of the 16 year old on CoB-OT. Get used to, Swabsy.

"LOL UR A MONKEY"

"LOL I AM"

"LOL"

"LOL"

"LOL

"GOAT"

I put up with all your "naziness" because you're generally a good bloke in the guitar player's thread, but why do you even care about this? You obviously know that this is going in in his thread, so don't even bother reading it.

well I kind of is, but playing well and putting on a great show for the crowd will definitely matter most.:kickass:

That's obvioulsy the first aim and we usually manage to do it quite good, but just felt like asking about Nailed To The Fucking Cross, :lol:

We cover Death's Pull The Plug and Slayer's Angel Of Death too :kickass:

So to keep it on topic: which of the 3 covers do you like most?

I put up with all your "naziness" because you're generally a good bloke in the guitar player's thread, but why do you even care about this? You obviously know that this is going in in his thread, so don't even bother reading it.

Yeah because wanting all the childish spam to stop so that actual intelligent discussion can occur is "naziness". Hell why do you think I spent most of my time on the Symphony X forums nowadays? You can take part in a thread that doesn't slowly degenerate into 3 guys jacking eachother off with their own pathetic spam jokes over there.

Yeah because wanting all the childish spam to stop so that actual intelligent discussion can occur is "naziness". Hell why do you think I spent most of my time on the Symphony X forums nowadays? You can take part in a thread that doesn't slowly degenerate into 3 guys jacking eachother off with their own pathetic spam jokes over there.

Cobot is never going to be the same type of forum, nor have the same type of people. It's more of a fun place to talk shit when you're bored (apart from GP's thread). You should know that by now :lol: My point is that instead of wasting your breath and ending up in arguing and banning you could just not read it.

Dear CK-"C"...

..why can't some people stop deeming other people and decide to mind their own business?
I think the world would work out a lot better if they did, oh yes.

Cover Crystal Mountain :)

The Philosopher would be the best imo.:kickass:

┼Victim of the Night┼;7199242 said:
Dear CK-"C"...

..why can't some people stop deeming other people and decide to mind their own business?
I think the world would work out a lot better if they did, oh yes.
In their own perspective, they truely believe it is just of them to follow such actions; however, I very well respect it regardless to however harsh it may seem. I am not one to judge others upon such. I actually appreciate some criticism, for it gives me ideas on how I should perceive myself and how I could possibly improve if needed. I respect them for their beliefs and opinions, always.