The "Ask CK and Fetzer" Thread. Two for one!

how do you only have them memorized?

Well I used a series of programs and let me tell you one thing, it takes a very long time just to get one note down. The first note I memorized was C. I made several cds and mp3s of the exact same note played in several octaves and played by several instruments, and then I played them continuously over and over in my room(even in my sleep). After a while, you'll have it in your mind perfectly. I also used a few programs that test/challenge pitch recognition and so forth. I haven't spent overly too much time on it lately though, but it does come in handy though. If you memorize at least 1 note, you can figure out most other notes if you use that single note as a reference.

Sorry for spamming this thread :lol:, I'm working on it too. I downloaded some stupid super course thing, what program do you use and do you still have those mp3s? (still a question :kickass:)

Sorry for spamming this thread :lol:, I'm working on it too. I downloaded some stupid super course thing, what program do you use and do you still have those mp3s? (still a question :kickass:)

lol you should just ask me all these questions on msn, since it seems you got so many.

I used cakewalk, band in a box, and yes I still have those mp3s and so on. Or at least I think I have them somewhere :lol: