The "Ask CK and Fetzer" Thread. Two for one!

what do you think of the guitar in my signature?
Looks pretty bad ass. Though I'd prefer a blue colour. I haven't tried one like that before, however.
Does pedobear have a myspace?
http://www.myspace.com/pedobear

Fap away my friend.
Why are diminished arpegios so tricky? (particularly the one in Violated by Sinergy, :lol:)
The flattened fifth in the arpeggio sets the main difference between it and the major/minor arpeggios. As a result, this makes the arpeggio quite different and much trickier to play, since the 5ths and 1sts no longer line up on the fretboard in standard guitar tuning.
Word 'o thee day, Lord Kaga? :kickass:

Never fap after just eating potatoe chips.

ok

why do you plagiarize other ppl's ideas?

I didn't, they weren't copyrighted to begin with.

As a matter of fact, I will do it now...

Ask CK™

You know it's true. And here's random fine print just to make this seem even more
official than it actually is. I know I suck but w/e. There, now you guys got nothing on me.

:kickass:

What should I do if an Italian promotion agency wants me to send them my band's demo to see if they want to endorse us or not?

Seems quite stupid, but if one day they asked us to go and pay a show there in Italy we would be quite fucked up as we don't have that much money, :lol: But promotion always helps so I'm not keen on rejecting it neither on accepting it, oh shit this sucks!! :lol:

The flattened fifth in the arpeggio sets the main difference between it and the major/minor arpeggios. As a result, this makes the arpeggio quite different and much trickier to play, since the 5ths and 1sts no longer line up on the fretboard in standard guitar tuning.

Fair enough, thanks a lot, :lol: Violated is raping me, :lol: I can't get that thing even at 50% of speed flawless, it's frustrating, :lol:

did you pay to copyright it?
yes.
Meme of the day?
Pedobear
What should I do if an Italian promotion agency wants me to send them my band's demo to see if they want to endorse us or not?

Seems quite stupid, but if one day they asked us to go and pay a show there in Italy we would be quite fucked up as we don't have that much money, :lol: But promotion always helps so I'm not keen on rejecting it neither on accepting it, oh shit this sucks!! :lol:

Send it anyways, you never know, I guess. :lol:

Joke of the day?

AddEmoticons126131.gif
Yo mama so fat that when she tries to wear one of those X jackets, helicopters try to land on her back!

What do you think of all the incest on Neighbours? (It's an Australian Drama series lolz)

Drama series?

Well the incest sucks balls imo, but that's because I can't really relate to Australians way of it at all. I'd probably appreciate it more if I watched it more than I have already. Other than that I guess it's not a bad soap opera overall.