The "Ask CK and Fetzer" Thread. Two for one!

Why are all of "The_everyday_freak"'s posts about his/her iPod?

Apparently there isn't much else to do in Australia. She might have some friends or people around her (including possibly the media) influencing her into it. She probably really like her music; therefore, she'll end up talking about her iPod as well. This is my best guess. :loco:

Why did I only read two words out of the whole post^^^
First I read the word "Freak" and then I read "Cock", I then started thinking of freaksofcock.com.
So another question... Am I into black men with huge fake rubber dicks?

Is it possible to "fall short" of something by having too much?

I noticed a girls name was Vaginia and I stated to a friend of mine that her name was one letter short of the spelling of Vagina.

Is this possible? Even though there is more letters than needed it still does not match the exact word Vagina.

So another question... Am I into black men with huge fake rubber dicks?
Nah, you've just been having a mild case of kfc-syndrome
Is it possible to "fall short" of something by having too much?
Yes.

I noticed a girls name was Vaginia and I stated to a friend of mine that her name was one letter short of the spelling of Vagina.

Is this possible? Even though there is more letters than needed it still does not match the exact word Vagina.

It doesn't match simply because of the one letter, but of course people would notice the similarites. :lol:

Im using a Cisco 2921XM router with a Catalyst 2950 switch.
I have configured 2 vlan's on the switch, 10 and 20.

The 2921xm FA0/0 is already in trunking mode (Dot1q encapsulation), and i configured the 2 ethernet ports from the 2950 to the correcting vlan's. And i enabled the 2 vlan interfaces including the correct ip addresses.

And i have placed the 2 hosts in the 2 different vlan's.

Is it correct that its possible to do a ping command between the 2 hosts?

The 2921xm FA0/0 is already in trunking mode (Dot1q encapsulation), and i configured the 2 ethernet ports from the 2950 to the correcting vlan's. And i enabled the 2 vlan interfaces including the correct ip addresses.

Is this guy a computer geek or just someone who loves internet?

Probably, but if not, then w/e.
Is this guy a computer geek or just someone who loves internet?

Loves internet

What do you think of my Dream Super Band? :D

Vocals: Serj Tankian
Piano, Back Vocals: Tom Waits
Keyboards: Jan Hammer
Sample, Productions, Mixing, Back Vocals: Mike Patton
Guitar, Back Vocals: Daron Malakian
Guitar: Brian Caroll
Bass: Les Claypool
Drums: Billy Cobham
Saxophone: John Zorn

What do you think of my Dream Super Band? :D

Vocals: Serj Tankian
Piano, Back Vocals: Tom Waits
Keyboards: Jan Hammer
Sample, Productions, Mixing, Back Vocals: Mike Patton
Guitar, Back Vocals: Daron Malakian
Guitar: Brian Caroll
Bass: Les Claypool
Drums: Billy Cobham
Saxophone: John Zorn

Dude that's one fucked line up. That's wouldn't be a Super fucking weird band. It would be interesting to see though. :lol:

Yeah but they are all mutherfockers bitchs that wouldn't allow me to create that super band :(

"Knowing" them tho they wouldn't be able to put out an album all together, their would be a lot of fights over the compositions of the songs and lyrics that's for sure, they are all like genius and wouldn't probably want other to work on song with them alone, anyway... :lol: