The "Ask CK and Fetzer" Thread. Two for one!

O, wise Chairman Kaga, is an iPod purchased in France able to be used in Norway (charging etc.)?

The iPod works with a Computer, if you want to recharge it via a wall, you'll probalby need to buy the things to do it in norway, if you bought it in France maybe you'll need an adaptor for the Volt and Amp things.

But as I said, an iPod works on a computer, so it works everywhere.

Oh, the iPod is charged through the USB-port?

Yeah, and if you want to charge it with normal electric power then you need to buy a USB adaptor... it will work anywhere in the world (but you'll have to get other electric power adaptors of different shapes depending on the place you're going but you will use the same usb adaptor.)

Sorry C&K, I couldn't resist XD

The iPod works with a Computer, if you want to recharge it via a wall, you'll probalby need to buy the things to do it in norway, if you bought it in France maybe you'll need an adaptor for the Volt and Amp things.

But as I said, an iPod works on a computer, so it works everywhere.

Good job on handling the question Fetzy. :kickass:

Yeah we really need Nick to change the Thread Title. Maybe for "Ask CK and/or Fetzer". Or "The Fetzer and CK "Two for one" Ultimate Ask Offer" or the "You receive one Official fail for every Ultimate Win - Thread." :zombie: