The "Ask Undefined" Thread

best festival out of all history

Hard to say man, I'm not aware of all the festivals in recent years. Off the top of my head, of that ones I know of, Wacken 2006 (Early 2000's too) was a pretty epic line up, so was Graspop this summer, and pick any year of Tuska and you'll come up with something pretty great. To be truthful I don't know many. I know that Sounds of the Underground fucking sucks shit here, though. Godamn North American festivals. Well, Ozzfest is usually pretty fail but there is exception, like the year Iron Maiden, Ozzy and the Black Sabbath Original line-up played all in the same show, that was pretty epic I suppose.

I'm bored, bump!

127599.gif

:)

"Infamy And The Breed" by Zonaria is a fucking wicked album. "Gehennesis" by Compos Mentis fucking owns too! Get both!

Listening to "Infamy And The Breed" by Zonaria right now. I like it a lot thus far :kickass: I'll have to check out the Compos Mentis album later, Rapidshare is a bitch! :lol:

Will I pwn the fuck out of the job interview I'm going to in a week?

Depends, what job are you going for? Either way it's not hard to come off as a responsible young adult if you know how to act. Unfortunately long hair might lead you to be misjudged by the interviewer. Depending on the job. The longer your hair, the more fucked you are. Add facial hair and :lol: then it's reeeeaaallly hard. Employers are dumb like that.

The funny thing is they will go and hire the preppy girl or the short haired guy and 9/10 times they are actually ecstasy popping alcoholics :lol: They never show up, when they do they are fucked from the night before and do their job poorly. It always make me LOL when I go to a place I applied and see some dumb whore struggling to do a menial job I would have had no problem doing. Talk about self pwn :lol:

Have you tried listening to daysend since I put it in my sig

No, generally I ignore people's sig because I've been burned before in the past. I will be honest and say I'm still not gonna bother. Maybe tell me some info about them and I'll think about it. However, don't get your hopes up.... also, questions end in "?"